FJ80 rear subwoofer/ Amp mounting bracket... who's interested??? (1 Viewer)

Who is interested in a rear subwoofer/ Amp mounting bracket

• Ye

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Fellow Cruisers...
After a few weeks of searching for a rear subwoofer mount, my coworker had one in his garage stashed away for a while and wasn't using it... looks like it's one from WholeHog technology ... ( I have tried to contact them for a while now with no response)
So now since I have one.. I have been considering taking it to a CNC Metal fabrication shop to see if they can make a duplicate...I'm curious to know if there may be any interest in these...(I don't know the final price yet)
It allows for mounting an 8in subwoofer with and amplifier.
This is just a feeler post.. to see if there is interest before I proceed. Maybe if it all goes well the shop can make 5 pieces as a start...
Screenshot_20221102_152751.jpg

Disclosure.. I am not trying to infringe on the previous company's product or take credit... I'm just trying to help others like myself that is upgrading our audio system

The interesting thing is the ability to order one off Whole Hog is still there, but whenever people try to reach them they are unsuccessful

The interesting thing is the ability to order one off Whole Hog is still there, but whenever people try to reach them they are unsuccessful
I have never fully checked out because I am unsure if there is anyone at Whole Hog still processing and sending these orders out

1667417796391.png

You guys are ridiculous
Can you give us another point of view on this? I don't think @tntdonyute has bad intentions, or is even doing this for the purpose of profiting. It is weird cause he would be copying someone else's work, but that person no longer creates the work so by creating a new one he isn't necessarily competing with Whole Hog because they are no longer in the market. If you invent something and discontinued the creation of it, is it wrong for someone else to come along and continue it? Personally my first thoughts were that it would only feel right if you were able to get confirmation from Whole Hog, but just my $0.02

Last edited:
You guys are ridiculous
Hey... I understand that some may feel some type of way or be skeptical... I'm just trying to help... I'm not looking to profit from this at all...and whole hog technology is unreachable on my many attempts.

Can you give us another point of view on this? I don't think @tntdonyute has bad intentions, or is even doing this for the purpose of profiting. It is weird cause he would be copying someone else's work, but that person no longer creates the work so by creating a new one he isn't necessarily competing with Whole Hog because they are no longer in the market. If you invent something and discontinued the creation of it, is it wrong for someone else to come along and continue it? Personally my first thoughts were that it would only feel right if you were able to get confirmation from Whole Hog, but just my $0.02
Thx for the comments. But yeh... I'm just trying to help out others... and again... I'm not even sure if the metal fabrication guys can even do it... this was just a feeler post to see if there is interest...and worth me putting my time in to find a company that can do it

Also curious. I ordered a QPM and am not sure I will receive it. With the QPM, I would mount a powered slim subwoofer box, but I would also consider one of these if they were available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom