SOLD Western MA - 97 LX450 Tripple Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Color
Beige
ASKING $9K OBO

I'm tech challenged and I can't get pictures to upload nomatter how much I resize them, if interested I can text or email them.

Super clean rig in New England. 97 lx triple locked, 204k miles, Leather seats professionally done by previous owner. Was a southern rig when I picked it up, little to no driving in the winter the last 2 years and 10k miles I've had it. Soaked in fluid film like i do to all my cehicles. AC system was replaced by previous owner and blows colder than any other vehicle I have. I've never had an overheating problem and I assume this is the original head gasket.

The bad..... Need an exhaust system. #2 o2 sensor went bad on me and found the flange pretty well rusted with a few holes in the piping. Thus is causing it to run rough unfortunately. Before this problem it was strong running and shifting. The truck need to be baselined as well, I've replaced a few bits and pieces, previous owner replaced the plugs wires and cap with aftermarket, ran fine so I didn't touch it. I had the transmission and TC serviced at a trusted local transmission shop when I first got it and he told me it's in great condition.

Paint is original and has the sun baked look, dash has a crack or two and carpet is decent. Few Dents on LR quarter panel, rear wing was ripped off at an auto car wash by previous owner. Body and frame are clean of rust and this will make someone a nice rig, I am flexible on the price.

Last edited:
It would help to post some pictures

I was able to get a few sized properly. I have more that will juat not size small enough to post that im happy to send anyone.
20221027_114727~2.jpg
20221027_114927~2.jpg
20221027_114821~2.jpg
20221027_114755~2.jpg

Last edited:
Pm'd you

It's still available for the time being, I would love to see this go to a MUD member!

ASKING $9K OBO

I'm tech challenged and I can't get pictures to upload nomatter how much I resize them, if interested I can text or email them.

Super clean rig in New England. 97 lx triple locked, 204k miles, Leather seats professionally done by previous owner. Was a southern rig when I picked it up, little to no driving in the winter the last 2 years and 10k miles I've had it. Soaked in fluid film like i do to all my cehicles. AC system was replaced by previous owner and blows colder than any other vehicle I have. I've never had an overheating problem and I assume this is the original head gasket.

The bad..... Need an exhaust system. #2 o2 sensor went bad on me and found the flange pretty well rusted with a few holes in the piping. Thus is causing it to run rough unfortunately. Before this problem it was strong running and shifting. The truck need to be baselined as well, I've replaced a few bits and pieces, previous owner replaced the plugs wires and cap with aftermarket, ran fine so I didn't touch it. I had the transmission and TC serviced at a trusted local transmission shop when I first got it and he told me it's in great condition.

Paint is original and has the sun baked look, dash has a crack or two and carpet is decent. Few Dents on LR quarter panel, rear wing was ripped off at an auto car wash by previous owner. Body and frame are clean of rust and this will make someone a nice rig, I am flexible on the price.
Need to have pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom