Australian door cards (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered the Australian ABS door cards. It took about 10 days to get them to Florida. They were easy to install. Fit perfectly. I was able to order new plastic barrier and inner window rubber strips from Toyota. I may leave the metal exposed or use the padded covers off of my original door panels, but I haven’t decided yet.

7D543F70-97AB-4504-8D58-567A9DC469D7.jpeg

C36D19B1-2555-4A39-80E2-CF36C8FC6056.jpeg

91CC8ADA-BE13-42A3-B134-118D5A6EFC93.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've been eyeing those as well as the aluminum (ideally non-checkered) panels they offer. Those look really good.

No door speakers?

I've been eyeing those as well as the aluminum (ideally non-checkered) panels they offer. Those look really good.

No door speakers?
I opted out on the door speakers. I did have to drill a small hole to fit the wiring for the light through the panel. Drill for a 3/4” hole went through nice and clean.

What was the cost for the ABS door cards in US dollars and what was the shipping to the US from Australia (FedEx, DHL??)

That was my point: I saw the list price on the website but its' in Australian dollars,
and I've also heard the shipping from Australia can be very expensive, never bought anything from there yet.

Source for weather stripping without using the OEM rollover arrmrest door piece? Still need to pull mine out, drill holes in them, paint, then install...

Inner window glass door seals mounted to the door:
2ea 68170-60040 for fronts
1ea 68190-60010
1ea 68240-60010

how did they fit up with handles n door storage ect.. I've contacted them as i want a pack that has front doors electric and rear doors as manual ( rear manual is mainly for when sleeping in the back) and if the do a bottom rear tail gate. i want the abs not the masonite cards

how did they fit up with handles n door storage ect.. I've contacted them as i want a pack that has front doors electric and rear doors as manual ( rear manual is mainly for when sleeping in the back) and if the do a bottom rear tail gate. i want the abs not the masonite cards
They are made with holes in exactly the right spots to transfer your arm rest, door handle bezel, and storage pocket directly over.

Interesting timing on this thread, but I just found stock replacement door panels so I’m going to sell my brown ABS panels. I was planning to list in the classified section unless someone in this thread wants to buy them. They’re still like new.

I ordered a set of black ABS for my 80. were on backorder, but drop-shipped once they were in stock. need to get the speakers figured out, otherwise should be able to swap arm rest and storage pocket and go from there. will post pics before/after once I get around to that project!

Interesting timing on this thread, but I just found stock replacement door panels so I’m going to sell my brown ABS panels. I was planning to list in the classified section unless someone in this thread wants to buy them. They’re still like new.
He bud I’ll send you a PM. I’m not far from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom