What would you guys price a full set of 97 leather OEM LC seats at? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to clear some stuff out of my warehouse, I've come to the conclusion that I don't need a spare of EVERYTHING especially seats.....what would I ever do with them I have brand new refinished seats.

I have a full set out of my 97, they're in pretty good shape......not perfect by any means but not all torn apart like most of them end up. There are a couple random holes in the front ones but no rips and crazy cracks like most of them.

I see some pretty silly prices out there, I'm not trying to get rich off of them and I would be limited to the local market unless someone was willing to pay for the shipping if I wrap them up on a pallet.....

What do you guys think? At least I can offset the cost of what I paid for my new seats I guess.

Let me add some pics from my phone....

04333099-CB8C-407F-8B03-5160D1B90267.jpeg
9141AF72-938F-4EDA-A782-43C68D6BDB19.jpeg
A539F037-74DA-4287-A81C-3E65E18FDB7F.jpeg
BA334AA5-6B50-4528-98EC-68CA2931F659.jpeg

I think those 3rd rows are actually off my old LX, I do have the original third row for the LC.....got them mixed together when putting them away I guess.

Last edited:
I threw mine away after dropping the price repeatedly. I pulled the motors/switch and shipped them off to Jason in Texas for credit. If they were the cloth manual seats then you have something.

I threw mine away after dropping the price repeatedly. I pulled the motors/switch and shipped them off to Jason in Texas for credit. If they were the cloth manual seats then you have something.

Where were you trying to sell them? Full set? In comparable shape?

It depends on where you are.

Bigger cruiserhead market = more possible $
In the boonies? Good luck.
Maybe someone would pay shipping if they were cheap enough.
Around here the 3rd rows are negative value as nobody wants them and many people give them away rather than store them and never, ever use them.

It depends on where you are.

Bigger cruiserhead market = more possible $
In the boonies? Good luck.
Maybe someone would pay shipping if they were cheap enough.
Around here the 3rd rows are negative value as nobody wants them and many people give them away rather than store them and never, ever use them.

Michigan so no cruiser market at all.

Honestly I'm not trying to like make some big bucks selling them, just trying to determine if it's even worth my time trying to do so or just let them go back in storage....

Michigan so no cruiser market at all.

Honestly I'm not trying to like make some big bucks selling them, just trying to determine if it's even worth my time trying to do so or just let them go back in storage....

Same happens here in Aus.
Seats get thrown out all the time after being stored for months or years, and others can't give them away.
They are only worth something if the stars align and someone nearby needs them.

If you've got space to store them, put an ad in the classifieds and wait and see what interest you get, or see if anyone's got a wanted ad up.

Classifieds

I jumped on a full set of manual cloth seats and thought I could recoup the cost by selling the powered leather in good shape. Nope.

Thanks guys, back in storage they go for random spare parts...maybe those motors, buttons and rails will come in handy one day...

If they were close to me I'd be interested in a good set of fronts only, for cheap.
Rears and 3rds, not so much.

Craigslist is my go to, and free.
lots of other folks using FB marketplace I guess if you're in that thing.

$1000 or $0.

If you have someone locally with a wrecked interior who understands the cost of repository reupholstery, they'll happily pay $1000.

But you almost certainly don't have that guy nearby. Nobody wants to ship seats. You'll probably be lucky to get someone on Craigslist to offer you $50 for the driver's seat only, and then not show up.

Last edited:
$1000 or $0.

If you have someone locally with a wrecked interior who understands the cost of repository, they'll happily pay $1000.

But you almost certainly don't have that guy nearby. Nobody wants to ship seats. You'll probably be lucky to get someone on Craigslist to offer you $50 for the driver's seat only, and then not show up.

Sounds about right...

I’d take um if you are going to toss, really want the second row , I’m in Colorado, no on the third row

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom