Drawer Liner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orttauq

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.orttauq.com
Looking for recommendation for drawer liner carpet. I have the Land Shark KISS drawers and I was hoping someone could point be to a product they have used that they are happy with. Amazon has tons but reviews can't really be trusted there much anymore.

Thanks for your recommendations/ideas.

Works great. I also made the trekpak style of dividers. The foam bottom dampens any vibrations from items in the drawers.

Don’t spend a lot of money and get the drawer liners from IKEA

They are so simple and you can arrange them in every way imaginable

I Cut an old yoga mat to shape. Quiet. Cheap. Easy.
Be careful which yoga mat you select. I apparently cut up an $80 yoga mat for my drawers - I guess I have good taste in foam. There were 6 of them collecting dust in the basement so I'm not too worried about it, but all yoga mats are not equally "cheap". :doh:

I have lined my toolbox drawers with something like this liner. And will probably use something similar for my LC drawers.

I use the same stuff in my Landshark drawers. It's a good application for the kitchen and probably your toolbox as well but not here. IMO it needs to be a solid material without the perforations so it's easy to clean. It also tends to move around. I'd like to find something solid and no more than 3mm thick that I can glue down.

Be careful which yoga mat you select. I apparently cut up an $80 yoga mat for my drawers - I guess I have good taste in foam. There were 6 of them collecting dust in the basement so I'm not too worried about it, but all yoga mats are not equally "cheap". :doh:
Yeah don’t pick the fancy mat!

I think we can all hear that exchange in our heads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom