200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks perfect. Is that a Kaymar rear? Any more pics of it? Thanks
Yes Kaymar, here is about the best pic i have from Black Rock Desert last October. Still with the 33s

IMG_20211023_104140891_HDR.jpg

Hey, new to this community but a huge believer in forum knowledge. Looking to buy a LX570, have my eyes on a 2013. First order of business would be upgrading the tires on the factory wheels. Looking around on here, am I correct in that the largest tire that does not require trimming,etc and no rubbing would be a 275/65/20?

Thanks so much and looking forward to learning a lot from you all!

So it is now time to get new tires. My KO2s are starting to crack at the tread on the side lugs. Might be my fault I ran them a bit too low for a bit this summer. I want to go as big as I can w/o mods, if pos. Minor mod maybe. The KO2's but they are SO expensive. Looking for thoughts and suggestions.

OK, start the flood of info.

Will wheels from a 2018 LC200 fit on a 2011 LC200 with no spacing issues or center cap mod issues? Just plug and play?

So this wheel will fit a 2016 LX, correct?
View attachment 3147641
I was told they would fit my 2013 and I know of no difference between 2013 and 2016 wheels. But, that price a lot higher than when I looked last month where they could be bought for under $500 per.

My bad, different wheel. The Matte black version is cheaper.

Last edited:
I was told they would fit my 2013 and I know of no difference between 2013 and 2016 wheels. But, that price a lot higher than when I looked last month where they could be bought for under $500 per.

My bad, different wheel. The Matte black version is cheaper.

Thanks!

Saw a set up similar to this in person a week or two ago. Seems like the ideal stance for a 200. Nice work.
Thank you. I did a OEM regear to 3.91s and it drives really nice. I don't notice the heavy Falkens compared to the 275 Coopers i had on there

Hi guys!

Sorry for probable repetition, but I was just wondering what tires are available in 285/65/18 in P-Metric. I've looked around the forum, but I couldn't find the answer. I think it would be a good size for my 2016 LC since it fits stock but would give me a little more size to fill out the wheel well and give me a little extra ground clearance. I know there's the Falken Wildpeak, but wasn't sure there were any others. I drive 99.5% on-road, but I'm interested in overloading and like the idea of having a more capable vehicle.

Thanks, J

Hi guys!

Sorry for probable repetition, but I was just wondering what tires are available in 285/65/18 in P-Metric. I've looked around the forum, but I couldn't find the answer. I think it would be a good size for my 2016 LC since it fits stock but would give me a little more size to fill out the wheel well and give me a little extra ground clearance. I know there's the Falken Wildpeak, but wasn't sure there were any others. I drive 99.5% on-road, but I'm interested in overloading and like the idea of having a more capable vehicle.

Thanks, J

The Falken is it for now, but if you want you can go to a 275/70R18 and the Gabber is available. Just not a lot of good options for that size, without going to a LT tire.

Hi All,

Very informative discussion here!

Have a 2016 VX LC 200 in Papua New Guinea and larger diameter rims and tyres are hard to come by so I'm looking at shipping some from Australia.

The suppliers that I have come across list 20x9 rims with +25 to +35 offset but only recommend 285/50R20 tyres. I was wondering if 285/55R20 tyres would fit with stock suspension and if not, would 275/55R2)?

Don't do any offroading, just wanting to fill the guards out a bit more and I couldn't see anyone on the spreadsheet with a similar setup.

Appreciate your feedback.

Cheers,
Shannon
I have this same question. My 2019 LX has the 21" wheels, the options for tires that fit these wheels is limited. Is anyone running a +25 offset 20" wheel with 285/55R20 tires? I'm hoping to run the Falken Wildpeak AT3W. Any opinions appreciated. Thanks, Brad

Will wheels from a 2018 LC200 fit on a 2011 LC200 with no spacing issues or center cap mod issues? Just plug and play?
I have 2018 wheels on my 2013, and it does require modifying the center caps. It only takes a Dremel tool and about 10 minutes. There is even a line on the tabs for you to follow with your cuts.

I have 2018 wheels on my 2013, and it does require modifying the center caps. It only takes a Dremel tool and about 10 minutes. There is even a line on the tabs for you to follow with your cuts.
Thanks. I found that thread. Waiting to paint them, but all graphite wheel paint is out of stock everywhere. 😬

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom