SOLD WI - WARN Bellview Winch (no motor) Coming off a 66/67 FST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The bows would not include these parts because the PO made a steel top and these parts were welded to the steel top

It is complete and I will get some pics this week, when I take a break from packing moving boxes
00L0L_JwIaaQEaqB_0CI0t2_1200x900 (2).jpg

A PO fabricated a hard top from bows on my '62 FST. Underneath it all, the bows were remarkably complete. If someone took the whole top, they might get very labor intensive, but economical factory bows.

See: Post in thread 'Bonnie '62 FST in WA' Bonnie '62 FST in WA - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bonnie-62-fst-in-wa.1222732/post-13451206

20201025_204155.jpg

I'm still chipping away on this project.
Hijack over.

View attachment 3139528
A PO fabricated a hard top from bows on my '62 FST. Underneath it all, the bows were remarkably complete. If someone took the whole top, they might get very labor intensive, but economical factory bows.

See: Post in thread 'Bonnie '62 FST in WA' Bonnie '62 FST in WA - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/bonnie-62-fst-in-wa.1222732/post-13451206

View attachment 3139532
I'm still chipping away on this project.
Hijack over.
Hard to believe that 2 people actually had that very same terrible idea. I thought about the arduous task of trying to grind away all the welds on the body and w/s frame to remove this bastard top but I am out of time and have to get the whole rig gone. Quick parts removals and the rest (frame, axles, trans, transfer case might end up going to scrap at the last minute

It was not my intention to list this as a "parting out" classified in the "parts" section but it has quickly snowballed into that.....

Any wiper parts? Also, what would it cost to ship that winch to 92064? I do not need the cable.
Hi Brian, I just added a couple more pics of the winch assembly on the original post above. I will get you that shipping estimate this weekend if you're still interested.

Hi Brian, I just added a couple more pics of the winch assembly on the original post above. I will get you that shipping estimate this weekend if you're still interested.
Thanks Drake. Looks like it is missing a few too many parts to make the trip worthwhile. Thanks for the pics though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom