Parting Out SoCal: 1966 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Update: these belts are amazing! They cleaned up to almost new condition without using any polish. The webbing has amazingly little oxidation, more like 10 year old belts, not a 56 year old ones. Hoping to pull the four eyebolts from the tub Friday.

Update: these belts are amazing! They cleaned up to almost new condition without using any polish. The webbing has amazingly little oxidation, more like 10 year old belts, not a 56 year old ones. Hoping to pull the four eyebolts from the tub Friday.
Are you planning to keep these?

I was just digging around my rear heater area any noticed my tank may have been leaking back when it was still in service. What are you asking for that tank if you do decide to sell it? Shipping would probably suck I assume.

I have two leaking rear heaters, if you are starting a collection. :) I checked and a top radiator guy said they can’t be fixed. I suspect they can’t be fixed at his rates but maybe salvageable.

Sometimes I forget that I'm typing out words with no context on the internet :p. Then no one knows what the hell I'm talking about. I should have been more specific when I said "tank". I meant that my fuel tank has some "repairs" that I noticed while removing my rear heater. So I'm kind of looking while I diagnose. Pic of the "evidence of leaks" cause everyone likes pics 😭

1665606305165.png

Horns are now spoken for.

I found a set of horns from a 1971 but they need a little work.
What year are you looking for? ‘71 is a very different animal.

What year are you looking for? ‘71 is a very different animal.
I have a set of non functioning 1971 horns and one late 1960s bulbous elephant horn in high pitch.

I have a set of non functioning 1971 horns and one late 1960s bulbous elephant horn in high pitch.
I might have a set of '71 horns. Leave me a voicemail at my shop and I'll have a look the next time I'm there.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom