SOLD North Atlanta GA: 1973 FJ55 Part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interested in
…the valance under the tailgate (photo please)
…fuel line from pump to carb if not crushed at bends
… radio if not working and otherwise to be junked (I have a hole in my dash…)

Parting out a 1973 Pig. Build date is Nov 1973 so it has some 74' model parts on it as well. Some parts already pulled off to get two other pigs on the road but there are a lot of parts still available. Body parts have the usual rust but not extreme. Engine block, transmission and transfer case are already spoken for but engine accessories are available.
Some highlights: The ignition switch and the original toyota key, smog pump, rear door handle is in good shape, switches look good. See pics below

Parts spoken for/ sold:
Brake booster
Hood
Front Grill
Headlight switch
Rubber mat
Rear door/ window guts
Rear door handle
Interior ceiling grab bars
All bottom door hinges (Spring hinges)
Gauge cluster

View attachment 3097859
View attachment 3097861
View attachment 3097862
View attachment 3097863
View attachment 3097864
Lower center dashpad

interested in the clutch pedal and related stuff, everything in the cab from the firewall back basically.

11/74 pig. Interested in these items:

P/n for all the seat belts bolts. P/n for the bolts that hold the rear seat backrest to the floor.

Coil, coil bracket and ignitor; transfer case shifter boot, metal hold plate and the bolts.

1. White wire and black harness below the fan housing. Need the plugs that were cut from these -- I think it connects to ignitor?

Plugs to the right of the fan housing. What do these plug into?
Answer: wire harness to rear taillights

2. driver's side. What does this connect to?
Answer: oil pressure sender

3. Plug that goes to alternator, and other connectors that were cut from this harness.

PXL_20221006_190713042.jpg

PXL_20221006_190624320.jpg

PXL_20221006_190545899.jpg

Last edited:
11/74 pig. Interested in these items:

P/n for all the seat belts bolts. P/n for the bolts that hold the rear seat backrest to the floor.

Coil, coil bracket and ignitor; transfer case shifter boot, metal hold plate and the bolts.

1. White wire and black harness below the fan housing. Need the plugs that were cut from these -- I think it connects to ignitor?

Plugs to the right of the fan housing. What do these plug into?
Answer: wire harness to rear taillights

2. driver's side. What does this connect to?
Answer: oil pressure sender

3. Plug that goes to alternator, and other connectors that were cut from this harness.

View attachment 3133685

View attachment 3133686

View attachment 3133688
I have the bolts for the rear seat. Not sure about the seat belts but will look. The coil, bracket and resistor is available, will send a picture. The wire harness is still complete and intact so I am going to keep it that way, not going to cut off connectors. Hoping to sell the entire front harness

do you still have the square inspection plate and screws from the cargo area that cover the fuel tank sender?

ah too bad. hey that clutch pedal assembly arrived today though thanks!
I've got a th350 in now but want to eventually go to a sm465 or sm420 and hope to use those parts since my originals are long gone....

Hello! Looking for both front visors if they have the triangular mount. Also the rear window and rear heater switches from the upper front center dash. Thanks!

I just want the stamped Toyota cut out of it, i plan to add it to the tail gate of my LV
The tailgate is no longer available

Do you have the cover that covers the transmission on the floor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom