Is 67771-22010 the right part number for the door card retainer clips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to reinstall my new door cards and the clips keep popping out of the door panel.

Thanks
1665159042372.png

your part does cross reference to the FJ60 front door cards (via toyodiy.com) but I don't see it listed on Toyota parts catalog - https://toyota-usa.epc-data.com. There are other numbers and a model year change on the rear door cards. But I don't know if there is any substantial difference between the numbers...

What you show is two parts. The blue part fits into the hole in the door and the white parts clip into the door card. Are you trying it this way?

1665164114274.png

1665164212205.png

I found the following additional information. www.clipsandfasteners.com and www.auveco.com have much of this information. These all look pretty similar.

View attachment 3134330

View attachment 3134331

View attachment 3134332
Can't comment on the part other than to say it visually looks right, but I DO want to say that Auveco stuff tends to be pretty bombproof. I use Auveco fasteners for the ABS cargo panels I sell for that reason. They're something like $2 EACH even when I buy in bulk and they're worth every penny. I've tried out knock offs and fasteners made by other companies and they're junk - most were loose after installing and half of them I ended up having to remove with vice grips. The Auvecos hold better and release easily.

your part does cross reference to the FJ60 front door cards (via toyodiy.com) but I don't see it listed on Toyota parts catalog - https://toyota-usa.epc-data.com. There are other numbers and a model year change on the rear door cards. But I don't know if there is any substantial difference between the numbers...

What you show is two parts. The blue part fits into the hole in the door and the white parts clip into the door card. Are you trying it this way?

View attachment 3134299

View attachment 3134302
I'll try separating them first. I've done this with other door cards and been able to attach to the panel, then just push both pieces into the door with success. thanks. that doesn't work I guess I'll be buying some more expensive retainer clips.

I'll try separating them first. I've done this with other door cards and been able to attach to the panel, then just push both pieces into the door with success. thanks. that doesn't work I guess I'll be buying some more expensive retainer clips.
I just went through this with the same fasteners. They won’t snap in place unless they are in 2 halves. See my photos. Squeeze the tips to pop them apart

9222D8FF-269E-46E5-B9E4-D6D64622AFD5.jpeg

0A299E2C-68C3-4E21-9258-AA1D06BF6B94.jpeg

A8592B09-3131-42F2-814D-F35E266E33F8.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom