G'day from Complete Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AussieHJCruza

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.completecruisers.com.au
G'day Mud,

This is all a bit new and scary, and hopefully the right section, but..

Long time forum user, worked on our own and mate's trucks and, over the years, have come to value a vendor who knows what they're talking about when I'm asking technical questions about what they offer.

So, we decided to start Complete Cruisers - your one-stop shop for all things Land Cruiser. We are distributors and stockists of the full range of Terrain Tamer and Flashlube parts and Penrite Oil, as well as genuine Toyota parts

We offer a full range of consumables and parts, engine rebuild kits, cylinder heads, reconditioned diesel injectors, starters, alternators, belts, hoses, electrical components, reconditioned gearboxes and transfer cases, as well as accessories such as suspension kits and fibreglass panels. We only sell things we'd use ourselves on our own trucks.

We can supply a complete new cylinder head for your 2H, a genuine gasket and seal kit for your 12HT, reconditioned injectors for your 1HDT, a reconditioned H55 and splitcase combo with a 40 series handbrake setup or a knuckle kit with all the grease and oil you'll need, plus a 54mm hub socket and genuine circlip pliers if you need them.

Flick us a PM or send an email to completecruisers@gmail.com and we're always happy to provide support over the phone when you're on the job on a Saturday afternoon.

This is a side hustle at the moment, but we're excited to see where this takes us and hopeful of being able to give something back to a group who supported us in our Cruiser infancy

Last edited:
Thanks @Onur - glad we've been able to help and hopefully can continue doing so :)

We're not chasing the US market for things like knuckle kits because there's plenty of other vendors who have that department covered, however with more diesel trucks heading stateside, things like reconditioned injectors and other diesel parts might be of interest to somebody.

On this side of the pond, I think too many companies are generic parts sellers who've never done a knuckle job or replaced a turbo in their lives, and if you encounter any difficulties they really can't help. We hope to change that!

Stay tuned for our new website over the following weeks - www.completecruisers.com.au
We'll be listing things as they come up on our builds or as requested by clients, so please be patient, and if you'd like to see something please let us know and we'll be happy to put it up for you.

I'm also pleased to announce that we're now a Gturbo dealer so feel free to hit us up for your go-fast needs 😁

62B3F3D4-2C54-46B7-8C0A-66D228A38082.jpeg

It's making me consider multiple unnecessary purchases in the name of R&D 😁😬🤔

deleted

Last edited:
We'll be doing a weekly product of the week post here - starting with a zap with our 120 Amp alternator upgrade for the 1FZ engine, suited for FZJ80 and FZJ105. @Indestructible 47 is running one of these on his 80 due to an obsession with stupidly bright spotlights :cool:

All our Alternators come with a 12 month warranty, new pulley, new vacuum pump for the diesels, and all are tested and include the test report for the alternator output and vacuum pump operation. Report in pic is for a 120 amp unit for a 12HT

20210726_112913.jpg

20210726_112919.jpg

20210726_112925.jpg

20210726_112933.jpg

20210723_111029.jpg

Last edited:
It's making me consider multiple unnecessary purchases in the name of R&D 😁😬🤔

OMFG DON'T TALK TO MRS TRAIL TAILOR ABOUT R&D RIGS.................................................

Glad to work with you and Brodie and getting more TT products to the Aussie brethren! Will really lower the pricing sending it over in bulk to you two.

Jason

Thanks Jason,

Looking forward to adding the Trail Tailor products to our range!

For the Aussies watching this, we now have @TRAIL TAILOR extended 100 series front, and 80/100/105 rear sway bar links in stock.

BUMP: It's been a while, I've had a few things on a personal front so I apologize to everyone for the slow responses. Getting towards being back at full capacity again.

Also, it seems our web chat has had some issues which I think are now resolved.

Anyway, glad to be back. A few updates on the products front:

We are now distributors for Moonlight Fabrication products - airboxes, snorkels etc, and Beaudesert Exhaust, in our experience the nicest exhausts you can get for a cruiser, plus FYRLYT spotlights/driving lights. These are all products we use and recommend.

Happy to assist with all of these including international shipping

Last edited:
Another bump: We're now Dobinsons distributors, looking forward to getting kits ready to go over the coming weeks including dobinsons springs, shock options and Trail Tailor sway bar links etc for a complete suspension kit offering.
Drop a PM if there's anything you're after in the near future, it will take a while to get the website updated.

Cool to hear about this. I've been purchasing parts from multiple places but you are certainly going to make it easier for some of us U.S guys if you are willing to ship.

G'day Mud,

This is all a bit new and scary, and hopefully the right section, but..

Long time forum user, worked on our own and mate's trucks and, over the years, have come to value a vendor who knows what they're talking about when I'm asking technical questions about what they offer.

So, we decided to start Complete Cruisers - your one-stop shop for all things Land Cruiser. We are distributors and stockists of the full range of Terrain Tamer and Flashlube parts and Penrite Oil, as well as genuine Toyota parts

We offer a full range of consumables and parts, engine rebuild kits, cylinder heads, reconditioned diesel injectors, starters, alternators, belts, hoses, electrical components, reconditioned gearboxes and transfer cases, as well as accessories such as suspension kits and fibreglass panels. We only sell things we'd use ourselves on our own trucks.

We can supply a complete new cylinder head for your 2H, a genuine gasket and seal kit for your 12HT, reconditioned injectors for your 1HDT, a reconditioned H55 and splitcase combo with a 40 series handbrake setup or a knuckle kit with all the grease and oil you'll need, plus a 54mm hub socket and genuine circlip pliers if you need them.

Flick us a PM or send an email to completecruisers@gmail.com and we're always happy to provide support over the phone when you're on the job on a Saturday afternoon.

This is a side hustle at the moment, but we're excited to see where this takes us and hopeful of being able to give something back to a group who supported us in our Cruiser infancy
Any chance you guys have the windshield hinges for a 1973 fj40 ? I need the left and right

Any chance you guys have the windshield hinges for a 1973 fj40 ? I need the left and right
G'day @jacobvellas sorry can't help with these. I'd think you'd be better off looking for these stateside. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom