Newbie intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the forum after probably a decade of regularly referring to it as my “go to” for anything related to 100 series LCs. I have a 2006 LX470, which replaced my 2001 Land Cruiser. It’s more refined vehicle though I miss the older truck’s analog feel.

If anyone knows of a guru on these vehicles in the SF East Bay I would be grateful for thoughts. Our old Mercedes mechanic does a competent job but he’s not expert on these cars.

Thanks

A fellow SF East Bay member here .. I am in the Tri-valley area.

I have used this one shop and I liked the maintenance work they did. The owner has several LC and has a ton of experience working on these rigs. Ask him to show you his 80 series if you use this shop.

ABW Auto Repair in Milpitas. Ask for Kazi
65 Minnis Circle, Milpitas
408-263-0550

I also plan to use this second shop in the future as I have read good reviews here in MUD.

Frank @ Top Shop Auto
3340 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette
925-900 8160

1664840603583.png

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the forum after probably a decade of regularly referring to it as my “go to” for anything related to 100 series LCs. I have a 2006 LX470, which replaced my 2001 Land Cruiser. It’s more refined vehicle though I miss the older truck’s analog feel.

If anyone knows of a guru on these vehicles in the SF East Bay I would be grateful for thoughts. Our old Mercedes mechanic does a competent job but he’s not expert on these cars.

Thanks
Although not in the East Bay, I live in Marin. I can not recommend enough Japan Auto repair in San Rafael. They do almost all my work on my 06 LC. David is the guy to talk to, he's super knowledgeable on the Land Cruisers and won't sell you anything you don't need.

A fellow SF East Bay member here .. I am in the Tri-valley area.

I have used this one shop and I liked the maintenance work they did. The owner has several LC and has a ton of experience working on these rigs. Ask him to show you his 80 series if you use this shop.

ABW Auto Repair in Milpitas. Ask for Kazi
65 Minnis Circle, Milpitas
408-263-0550

I also plan to use this second shop in the future as I have read good reviews here in MUD.

Frank @ Top Shop Auto
3340 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette
925-900 8160

View attachment 3131008
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom