Parting Out SoCal Parting out a 1992 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Nice Body:
Complete with the following parts already removed:
Headlights, grill, corner lights, flares, front bumper, hood,
Good condition: Fenders, doors, glass, tailgate, tailhatch

Mechanical: Complete, 3FE engine is frozen. Good head, EFI, Engine Harness and ECU to be sold as a package $1300. Transmission if sold locally is guaranteed or refund. Engine complete with all accessories. Transfer case and driveshaft and axles all available

Interior: All 3 rows of grey cloth seats intact, front seats and front seat belts are shredded, dash is cracked.
Great Shape: Door cards, steering wheel, dash panels.

Factory aluminum wheels (15") in great condition.

Nice Body:
Complete with the following parts already removed:
Headlights, grill, corner lights, flares, front bumper, hood,
Good condition: Fenders, doors, glass, tailgate, tailhatch

Mechanical: Complete, 3FE engine is frozen. Good head, EFI, Engine Harness and ECU to be sold as a package $1300. Transmission if sold locally is guaranteed or refund. Engine complete with all accessories. Transfer case and driveshaft and axles all available

Interior: All 3 rows of grey cloth seats intact, front seats and front seat belts are shredded, dash is cracked.
Great Shape: Door cards, steering wheel, dash panels.

Factory aluminum wheels (15") in great condition.
Exterior color?

Temple City 91780. Near 10 and 605 freeways

Temple City 91780. Near 10 and 605 freeways
Yes, I grew up off lower azusa and the 605, very familiar. I am working on shipping quotes that I may be able to just use. How do you want to get paid and when are you available to meet a driver if I send a truck instead of driving over? If I drive, it would probably be next weekend or the following, my daughter is due to have a baby on the 12th of this month so I need to wait until that has happened. But I have some quotes that may be acceptable.

I am available most afternoons for freight pickup. Zelle pay or paypal gift ok.

Do you have this part?
1d804a0933374ea5b9b46e48dae438f5.jpg

I don't have one right now. Also note it is so fragile I would never consider shipping it. I am in the Los Angeles area.

Passenger headlight assembly available?

I am sorry but ot is gone already

sold the whole set already.

Yes, it is still on the car. I need to make sure it is in good shape. It is in my storage yard and I will be down there Monday, or sooner to check and let you know. The car is in very good condition so I expect it to be good.

Yes, it is still on the car. I need to make sure it is in good shape. It is in my storage yard and I will be down there Monday, or sooner to check and let you know. The car is in very good condition so I expect it to be good.
if so, i will take it. will pick it up one weekend if you are around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom