Ironman 4x4 Deals on Suspension, Recovery, Armor and More. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a thing where the chat helps me find the suspension package, but when I go to search the package, the search says it doesn't exist....
That's good feedback, I will pass it along to the IT team and see if they can dig into that! Thanks

My original 10+ year old foam cell shocks have been getting bouncy, which FCP shocks for a 3" lift? I am lifted 2" now and thinking of adding spacers to make it a 3".

I got the collapsible dog bed for my elderly copilot, the awning poles to convert my 6.5” to freestanding, and collapsible tea kettle.

I got the collapsible dog bed for my elderly copilot, the awning poles to convert my 6.5” to freestanding, and collapsible tea kettle.
The dog bed is nice and convenient. I have a black lab and just got off a 2-week trip and he slept on it in our tent every night!

Just wanted to give a quick review of the Ironman 4x4 items on my truck that I ran for my recent Ouray & Moab trip.
I have installed and run the XT-71 awning (best bang for buck 270* awning on the market!!), the 9" Meteor driving lights, the bush toilet, the solar heated shower, the HD Winch recovery kit, and the 40L double jerry can water container for my on board water system.

I have a bunch of companies' products on my truck, and I can say with the utmost confidence that every product I've gotten has outperformed it's price point and my expectations. The shipping time was way quicker than I anticipated and everything was packed well enough to be damage free when they arrived.

• The awning is a breeze to set up and put away (can do it solo in less than 5 min now)
  • The 9" driving lights are akin to turning the sun on when I'm driving down unlit backroads (I can't believe they're only $400 for a pair??)
  • The bush toilet and solar shower are easy to setup and pack away small leaving enough space for all the other stuff I have in the truck.
  • The winch recovery kit hasn't been used yet (aside from the recovery gloves), but looks to be built very well and the rope's stitching is free from any loose strands or other indicators of a cheaper product. The gloves fit well and provided good protection when pulling my winch cable to get through an obstacle.
  • The 40L water container is fantastic. No strange tastes added to my water, no leaks anywhere, and the barbed outlet is a convenient out-of-the-way connection point going to my water pump and associated hoses.

Long story short, I took a shot in the dark by purchasing all these items in the last 4 months for my trip, and I couldn't have been happier with all of the products! 10/10 Ironman, I'll certainly be ordering more products from yall again in the future.

Just wanted to give a quick review of the Ironman 4x4 items on my truck that I ran for my recent Ouray & Moab trip.
I have installed and run the XT-71 awning (best bang for buck 270* awning on the market!!), the 9" Meteor driving lights, the bush toilet, the solar heated shower, the HD Winch recovery kit, and the 40L double jerry can water container for my on board water system.

I have a bunch of companies' products on my truck, and I can say with the utmost confidence that every product I've gotten has outperformed it's price point and my expectations. The shipping time was way quicker than I anticipated and everything was packed well enough to be damage free when they arrived.

• The awning is a breeze to set up and put away (can do it solo in less than 5 min now)
  • The 9" driving lights are akin to turning the sun on when I'm driving down unlit backroads (I can't believe they're only $400 for a pair??)
  • The bush toilet and solar shower are easy to setup and pack away small leaving enough space for all the other stuff I have in the truck.
  • The winch recovery kit hasn't been used yet (aside from the recovery gloves), but looks to be built very well and the rope's stitching is free from any loose strands or other indicators of a cheaper product. The gloves fit well and provided good protection when pulling my winch cable to get through an obstacle.
  • The 40L water container is fantastic. No strange tastes added to my water, no leaks anywhere, and the barbed outlet is a convenient out-of-the-way connection point going to my water pump and associated hoses.

Long story short, I took a shot in the dark by purchasing all these items in the last 4 months for my trip, and I couldn't have been happier with all of the products! 10/10 Ironman, I'll certainly be ordering more products from yall again in the future.
Thanks for the kind words! Holler if we can be helpful with any other gear.

Current promotions are:
  • 25% OFF Camping Gear (includes Rooftop Tents, Awnings, Accessories)
  • 10% OFF + FREE HD Air Compressor w/ Any Lift Kit
  • USE COUPON CODE FALLCRAWL

Thanks for the kind words! Holler if we can be helpful with any other gear.

Current promotions are:
  • 25% OFF Camping Gear (includes Rooftop Tents, Awnings, Accessories)
  • 10% OFF + FREE HD Air Compressor w/ Any Lift Kit
  • USE COUPON CODE FALLCRAWL
IS THERE ANY SALE ON JUST SUSPENSION PARTS?

Anyone capitalize on the current 25% discount?
The only one capitalizing on the perpetual 24-7-365 25% off sale gimmick from Iron Man is Iron Man themselves. Might as well go to Harbor Freight.

The only one capitalizing on the perpetual 24-7-365 25% off sale gimmick from Iron Man is Iron Man themselves. Might as well go to Harbor Freight.
their sales are deceiving. They are advertising % off coupons on everything but the coupons work on select items only. Report them to Oregon AG for deceiving sale tecniques. They have several complaints already. The more complaints are filled the more likely is they'll get investigated. Here is an example of a deciving sale. Coupon shows on the product page..but the product is excluded

irom.JPG

their sales are deceiving. They are advertising % off coupons on everything but the coupons work on select items only. Report them to Oregon AG for deceiving sale tecniques. They have several complaints already. The more complaints are filled the more likely is they'll get investigated. Here is an example of a deciving sale. Coupon shows on the product page..but the product is excluded

View attachment 3129108
Doesn’t that say 25% off camping clear as day? Rock sliders aren’t camping equipment. Did you set up a account just to bash Iron man suspension?

View attachment 3129108
Isnt a coupon advertised on a product page implying the coupon works on the said product?
Again clearly says camping.

I do think that is a bad web layout to have a coupon in the product box, but the coupon is pretty clear and I don't think this rises to a legal issue. But I do think the coupon could go in a better place.

Isnt a coupon advertised on a product page implying the coupon works on the said product?
I am baffled that you went as far as making a name stating no ironman 4x4 for me... That alone makes me chuckle. I am sorry you feel the way you do. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I do hope you have a wonderful day!

No, it implies exactly what it says…that it’s good on Camping products.
Let‘s see…interesting screen name, and advocating for people to turn them in to the state Attorneys’ General?
Seems to me you have a pretty dull axe to grind. Have fun with that…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom