FJ62 outer window weather strips??? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jimmy, sorry I didn't see this until now, but glad you got it sorted. Is that outer strip the black plastic bit that lines the chrome? I never had an issue with mine. I wonder if some of them come loose over time. I know the black plastic end "covers" on mine kept popping off.

Truck is looking great by the way.

Jimmy, sorry I didn't see this until now, but glad you got it sorted. Is that outer strip the black plastic bit that lines the chrome? I never had an issue with mine. I wonder if some of them come loose over time. I know the black plastic end "covers" on mine kept popping off.

Truck is looking great by the way.
Thank you Ken. Yes, it’s the rubber (or some type of soft material) that’s on the outer side of the channel. That door was the only one that gave me problems. All the others were secure. BTW…I searched under your user name looking for your build thread. Want to see how your truck has been coming along. Could not find a thread on it. I’m a bit tech compromised, so drop me a link if you have one :).

Those metal clips look just like the 70 series clips. I bought a bunch of them when I redid my door cards which lead to replacing the seals on the top of the doors. Easy to install.

p/n 68211-10030 is what I used

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom