SOLD MD/DC/VA - 99 LX470 White / Tan Part Out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the one that goes under the fender but not the air intake tube to throttle body.
View attachment 3100663

Edit: I do have the one that goes from air box to throttle body.
That's the one I need. But would you have the intermediate shaft and is that radiator any good? I have been having trouble locating one. Every time I order a new one they backorder. Perhaps yours can get me through this weird parts dearth. Also, the black plastic over the transfer case shift lever.

Long shot from Australia, if you would post here.

Chasing a few things:

audio controls from steering wheel (two sets of switches either side of airbag)
rear quarter power window/vent button—left or right
mirror control switch that has the mirror fold button included

if I could get much of that, then could also do with a ‘PWR and 2ND Start’ switch.

‘Cheers,
This year didn’t have audio controls on the steering wheel. I will look for the other switches you mentioned and get back with you if I have them.

the two horns?
Got ‘em.
Message me with offer.
I live in Darnestown and work in Rockville so I might be close enough for you to come snag them.
image.jpg

curious how many miles on the OME lift? Any chance youd remove it and the body lift pieces or would it all have to be purchased frame body and all?
I believe between 30-40k miles. I do have someone else interested in the lift components but if it doesn’t work out, I’ll let you know.

That's the one I need. But would you have the intermediate shaft and is that radiator any good? I have been having trouble locating one. Every time I order a new one they backorder. Perhaps yours can get me through this weird parts dearth. Also, the black plastic over the transfer case shift lever.
I’m going to need the steering components for now so I can move this thing around as needed. Here’s the shifter trim and the radiator was aftermarket and I have no idea of the condition.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll PM you and we can work out the details.

Please send me a PM for the price of Two motors/mechanism on rear quarter swing windows and power antenna shipped to 79761. Thanks!
How many miles on the LX?

Do you have the driver side front fender liner? How much with shipping to Madison wi 53719?

Do you have the driver side front fender liner? How much with shipping to Madison wi 53719?
It’s got some tears and popped holes but I have it. I would have to fold it up pretty good to make it so shipping isn’t too bad. Might be cheaper to get local but here’s a pic and PM me an offer if still interested.

Ki
image.jpg

image.jpg

interested in the OME suspension,control arms (upper ans lower) and associated parts. mine are very rusty.

fuel tank and fuel tank skid as well. Im local

interested in the OME suspension,control arms (upper ans lower) and associated parts. mine are very rusty.

fuel tank and fuel tank skid as well. Im local
Arms are sold.
Suspension I need unless I have at least stock springs to put back on.
Fuel tank and skid I could drop whenever.
PM offers for whatever you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom