For Sale Washington: 1972 FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
1972 FJ55, Running and driving, clean title in my name. unsure of mileage, $12,000 obo.
I have used this pig as my dd for three weeks now, fixing stuff along the way. Gas tank was cleaned and sealed by PO. Brake were gone through by a previous PO and I has gone through the brakes as well and replaced the right rear wheel cylinders and the rear axle seals. PO had the carb rebuilt and then put a Chinese 2f carb on it. I reinstalled the original carb and sorted it out. I replaced the dizzy with an hei unit. Original dizzy needs to be rebuilt and will be included. I did not hack up the wiring harness to install the hei, I added a relay and kept the wiring intact. PO put in a new clutch and clutch salve cylinder. Turns out that the clutch master cylinder needed to be cleaned out and that has been taken care off. This thing is a blast to drive but I have other priorities at the moment and I don't want it to sit around. I am open to offers. I will not part out, it's all or nothing.

IMG_20220912_160243.jpg
IMG_20220912_160356.jpg
IMG_20220821_094905.jpg

I saw that you bought this only a few weeks ago. Why are you selling?

1972 FJ55, Running and driving, clean title in my name. unsure of mileage, $12,000 obo.
I have used this pig as my dd for three weeks now, fixing stuff along the way. Gas tank was cleaned and sealed by PO. Brake were gone through by a previous PO and I has gone through the brakes as well and replaced the right rear wheel cylinders and the rear axle seals. PO had the carb rebuilt and then put a Chinese 2f carb on it. I reinstalled the original carb and sorted it out. I replaced the dizzy with an hei unit. Original dizzy needs to be rebuilt and will be included. I did not hack up the wiring harness to install the hei, I added a relay and kept the wiring intact. PO put in a new clutch and clutch salve cylinder. Turns out that the clutch master cylinder needed to be cleaned out and that has been taken care off. This thing is a blast to drive but I have other priorities at the moment and I don't want it to sit around. I am open to offers. I will not part out, it's all or nothing.

View attachment 3113309View attachment 3113310View attachment 3113311

View attachment 3113309View attachment 3113310View attachment 3113311
This pig was recently purchased for 6k

^ He won't get 12k, and he's put some time and money in it. Hardly a 'flip'
Oh wow he also put obo after the price! I think he may have also done research before he purchased it and continued to do research before he put it up for sale. And I don't think he would be heartbroken if he it didn't get asking price and it went to a good home where it would be driven and not die a slow death in a dusty corner of somebody's garage as a "project". He's standing behind us isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom