SOLD CA. 1969 FJ40 FST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
La Crescenta-Montrose, California United States
Mileage
Color
green
Hello members

Selling my 1969 Fj40 FST.

Original Arizona cruiser. Last registered was 1995. Picked this girl up at a farm in Fresno, CA.

It has factory soft top bows and factory soft top doors but not installed on the car.. Original Factory Red seat belts..

The engine starts without pressing on gas pedal. Transmission works. light oil leak from the oil pan, gasket needs replaced.

Floor has surface rust but has no cancer. 3 spots has toothpick size holes

Original front seat. I have passenger seat but its for a different year but could work for it. I will include it with the sale.. No rear seats.

Windshield is cracked. The previous owners had installed a second gas tank in the rear but it has been cancelled out.

Rear tire carrier and the rear gate open up very smooth, as if it just came out of the factory..

It is located in La Crescenta, CA, 91214.. I can help with transport

Asking $14,000 OBO

Clean California Title..

You are welcome to PM or call me at 818-281-2223

Thank you

20220608_133213.jpg

20220608_133227.jpg

20220608_133235.jpg

20220608_133244.jpg

20220608_133301.jpg

Last edited:
I am sad that it is getting sold again. The buyer did promise to keep the car for a very long time and I am not sure why he posted it up for sale.
Send the link. I hope someone is not just trying to flip this.
I doubt that he is trying to flip this. He has a starting bid of 6k with no reserve.. Young man just recently married with pregnant wife, he was really in love with the FST but life has changed for him.. What a bummer that he has to sell it.

Edmond, if that is the case then would he sell it for what he bought it for off of eBay? I would rather see a MUD'er get it.
Brian, To be honest I dont know what his situation is and I am positive he will not sell it more then what he has paid for..

I even told him to sign up on MUD and folks will help you built it back up.. I am guessing he didnt become a member and things have changed for him..

if anyone is interested in the FST, let me know and i will share his contact details.

I also want a mud member to buy it..

Plus it is a no reserve auction.. Someone serious should bid on it.. its starting at 6k

OK. Just stuck my toe in the water on this one...

Shoulda' grabbed it when you were the sovereign owner.. :rolleyes:

OK. Just stuck my toe in the water on this one...

Shoulda' grabbed it when you were the sovereign owner.. :rolleyes:
Chungas, get the sellers info from OP an make a deal with him outside of ebay. I could store if for you (outside under some kind of tarp/cover) at my place for a while if you needed time to coordinate moving it back to your neck of the woods. This assumes my house/property survives this gnarly wildfire we are having here (Fairview Fire south of Hemet, CA)...... I'm about 2-2.5hrs south east of Ojai.

Chungas, get the sellers info from OP an make a deal with him outside of ebay. I could store if for you (outside under some kind of tarp/cover) at my place for a while if you needed time to coordinate moving it back to your neck of the woods. This assumes my house/property survives this gnarly wildfire we are having here (Fairview Fire south of Hemet, CA)...... I'm about 2-2.5hrs south east of Ojai.

Much obliged on your offer. I sent the new owner some questions this AM. Specifically if it was for sale local. We’ll see how that turns out..

The Mrs has a cousin out in Vegas. Soooo, if this works out I may be able to borrow ”Garage Buddies” diesel and drive her out for a visit..🙄

Be safe. That’s some crazy sh#t with the Cali wildfires. Seems like they are getting worse….

OK, I’ll quit beating this dead horse.

The auction was just pulled off of EBay. I’d sent the seller several questions three days ago with no response-crickets….

Hope it went to someone in Mud-ville.

OK, I’ll quit beating this dead horse.

The auction was just pulled off of EBay. I’d sent the seller several questions three days ago with no response-crickets….

Hope it went to someone in Mud-ville.
Doubtful. I spoke with him and asked if he would sell it for what he bought it for. His response to me was “There is a lot of interest on it.”

Doubtful. I spoke with him and asked if he would sell it for what he bought it for. His response to me was “There is a lot of interest on it.”
Hi guys,
I ended up with it, so she's staying with a mudder. Edmund, I'll have a lot of questions so I hope you don't mind me hitting you up?
thanx!
Craig

ILCU1513.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom