Landcruiser H.D. Skid Plates again (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Downey

SILVER Star
Threads
Ok Kimosabi's, I do have another full batch of heavy duty "steel" belly skid plates (tranny/transfer) being built, and a full batch of heavy duty rear fuel cell "aluminum" skid plates being built. I have kept a list of Mudder's who indicated they were interested, but that has been over several weeks, so not sure who is still in. Time to let me know your interest since 75% of the new stock could already be sold ???

DSCN0089.JPG

DSC_0905.JPG

IMG_8439.JPG

Last edited:
Been waiting for this post- In for a belly skid!

(as long as it would fit an H42 with split case with parking drum on case)

Last edited:
Ok Kimosabi's, I do have another full batch of heavy duty "steel" belly skid plates (tranny/transfer) being built, and a full batch of heavy duty rear fuel cell "aluminum" skid plates being built. I have kept a list of Mudder's who indicated they were interested, but that has been over several weeks, so not sure who is still in. Time to let me know your interest since 75% of the new stock could already be sold ???

View attachment 3100317

View attachment 3100318
I am interested in the tranny transfer plate

Wow, if everyone who had originally indicated they wanted the tranny/transfer H.D. skid plate, plus new interest Mudder's actually buy, then the whole batch is sold ??? On the tank skid plates, I will probably only have 2 left after filling orders, and only 1 left if gonzopancho actually wants 2. Cripes, should I have built more ???

Belly skid please…

Ok ,now definitely more steel belly skid plates wanted than were made, sooooo some guys will have to wait a couple additional weeks for the next batch. Fresh batch will ship shortly after I get back into town after Sept 5th. I will need full name/shipping address (to determine postage), and email address to send a PayPal invoice. I will be messaging each guy who has shown an interest asking for this info. Steel belly skid plates will be $285.00, plus $10.00 H.D. box, plus postage. Aluminum tank skid plates will be $295.00, plus $10.00 H.D. box, plus postage.

Do these clear Orion tcases as well?
1. I don't know why they wouldn't, all the other stock Landcruiser transfer-case parts fit the Orion, and I don't know that AA made the Orion hang down any lower than a stock case hangs ???
2. It is 1,000% normal to lower the transfer-case a smidgen with V8 conversions, and some other tranny choices, so even if you did have to lower my H.D. skid plate with spacers for your Orion you'd be right at home with a zillion other guys who have lowered skid plates- - -easy deal..

case_comparison.jpg

1. I don't know why they wouldn't, all the other stock Landcruiser transfer-case parts fit the Orion, and I don't know that AA made the Orion hang down any lower than a stock case hangs ???
2. It is 1,000% normal to lower the transfer-case a smidgen with V8 conversions, and some other tranny choices, so even if you did have to lower my H.D. skid plate with spacers for your Orion you'd be right at home with a zillion other guys who have lowered skid plates- - -easy deal..
No clue, buddy has an Orion and said it hangs a 1/2” lower? Unknown to me, but thought I’d ask for him.

For sure one of the fuel tank skid plates and I'll have to see about the tranny skid plate. I live close, would ir be possible to dry fit?

@Downey if you were to make a HD plate for the 60, I’d be all over it.👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom