Dissent Off-road 2022 LC100 Product News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess I’m glad that I got my skids when I did too. Already loving the aluminum high clearance front bumper and excitedly waiting for the rear bumper to hopefully come next month. Guess I’ll unfortunately have to wait for roof racks to make sense for you guys again. I’ll just have to pull the trigger immediately if that email notification ever comes through that they are back in stock.

Keep up the good work, and you guys will continue to have support no matter what happens.
1ED99030-2599-4F59-807F-6E57B7E51C75.jpeg
DCF7ACF3-5B63-47AF-AE81-0FB3EF8E0E3F.jpeg

Is the tie in skid updated too or the same as before? Will the 3rd gen front bumper/bull-bar be available in aluminum in the future?

Tie in skid is updated but will only work with the new center section. We still have the last model tie in skids if anyone needs to purchase those.

Aluminum may be an option in the future but no current timeline for when they would be available.

Just got my rear installed and man what a piece of hardware this thing is! Eyeballing a front bumper to replace my ironman now.

C9897DA7-C72E-4179-BB78-3E200AF0E30F.jpg

Thinking about slapping a packout-type toolbox in that jerry can holder and bolting it down. Anybody done something similar? Probably will only run jerry cans on long trips.

Last edited:
Skid plates are on sale again.

"We are restarting sales of the skids until we hit the max batch size. Productions starts in July with an expected ship date of August 22, 2022. If the skids are out of stock again, that means the batch is sold out."

If you guys produce the 100 series front bumpers in aluminum again I will buy it. The only options right now are Victory 4x4, which looks meh, and Coastal Offroad, which is a weld it yourself kit. What would it take to make a run of front bumpers in aluminum? # of group buyers, cost?

I will end up buying whatever front bumper is available in aluminum at the end of the year.

Thanks

While I really like the look of the Dissent products, I haven’t been able to plan far enough ahead in my projects to use any of the products, yet.

I love the well thought out modular bumpers, with their pretty welds, but the skid plates would probably be my first Dissent purchase for our off road toy, even with a +20% price hike, and I’d be half tempted to buy 2 more sets just as catalytic converter theft deterrents for our other two 100 series. I hope the skid plates will return, even if it’s on a somewhat limited basis.
I'm very regretful that I didn't buy the aluminum skid plates when they were available. I balked at the wait times and ordered a competitor's, which I still haven't put on 1 year later! DOH!!!!

If you guys produce the 100 series front bumpers in aluminum again I will buy it. The only options right now are Victory 4x4, which looks meh, and Coastal Offroad, which is a weld it yourself kit. What would it take to make a run of front bumpers in aluminum? # of group buyers, cost?

I will end up buying whatever front bumper is available in aluminum at the end of the year.

Thanks
I'm definitely ONLY interested in an aluminum front bumper. Weight is important to me.

anyone know why dissent stopped offering the sliders for the 100 series?

Skid plates are on sale again.

"We are restarting sales of the skids until we hit the max batch size. Productions starts in July with an expected ship date of August 22, 2022. If the skids are out of stock again, that means the batch is sold out."

Thanks for doing a run of these. Can’t wait to receive mine!

Dissent LC100 Update July 25, 2022

Hope everyone who needed skids got their order in, we just sold out last week. They are being cut as we speak and will start shipping in August. No ETA on the next run, guessing in 3-6 months?

LC100 Steel rears, we are starting production on these very soon. Just did another test fit and it went together perfectly. All existing orders will be getting the new version, once we fulfill all existing orders we expect this to be a lead time of 6-10 weeks.

LC100 Steel Fronts: New lead time 4-8 weeks (bull bar may add time), LX bull bar still in the works

Aluminum LC100 F&R bumpers are being discontinued for the time being.

Roof Rack: We do hope to bring some back later this year, limited stock sale like we did with the skids. Make sure to sign up for the product alert

Dissent LC100 Update July 25, 2022

Hope everyone who needed skids got their order in, we just sold out last week. They are being cut as we speak and will start shipping in August. No ETA on the next run, guessing in 3-6 months?

LC100 Steel rears, we are starting production on these very soon. Just did another test fit and it went together perfectly. All existing orders will be getting the new version, once we fulfill all existing orders we expect this to be a lead time of 6-10 weeks.

LC100 Steel Fronts: New lead time 4-8 weeks (bull bar may add time), LX bull bar still in the works

Aluminum LC100 F&R bumpers are being discontinued for the time being.

Roof Rack: We do hope to bring some back later this year, limited stock sale like we did with the skids. Make sure to sign up for the product alert
Hey just to clarify the rear bumper part of your comment. If I had put in my order about 17 weeks ago will I be receiving this new version or the previous version?

Thanks

Quick question

Does dissent sell the replacement bushining/bearings for the first gen rear bumper? Also what's the recommended fix for the inside matting surface if its marred from the seized bearings?

Last edited:

Very excited to hear that you will be doing another run for the roof rack! Signing up for the product alert.

@kem Do you think the bumpers will be offered in aluminum in the future?

I too am waiting for the aluminum front bumper. Glad I got in on the aluminum skids!

Hard to say right now, anything is possible. The aluminum we were getting was from Russia, with limited supply chain we don't expect things to get better on the aluminum front for awhile. Steel prices have cooled off thankfully, which is why we are focusing on steel for the LC100 right now.

No ETA on LC100 Roof racks just yet, but we do expect that to be the next limited run we do... likely in the fall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom