Parting Out Seattle WA: 1995 FZJ80 White 80 Series with 1FZFE, Grey interior (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CruiserCam

SILVER Star
Threads
I bought this stock triple-locked 80 series as a doner for the axles for our HDJ80... so we're parting everything else.

It has been a WA vehicle, so we liked the lack of rust on the undercarriage. And only 214,000mi. The 1FZFE has a hole in the bottom end and seized... so parting everything out. Everything appears to be stock.

Let me know what you want... I'm not a shipping guru, so I will ship smaller items I can easily FedEx/USPS within the domestic US, but would rather sell the large/heavy items in person.

I pilfered-
  • the locked axles with dash switch and ECU
  • the dash wasn't split, so we're going to swap that out too... with the vents
  • the glove box with latch
  • the rear-left door lock assembly
  • left mirror wiring and button
  • front door panels
... so LOTS left for anyone who needs something.

Let me know!

Doner2.jpg

Doner3.JPG

Doner10.JPG

Doner12.JPG

Doner11.JPG

Doner4.JPG

Doner5.JPG

Doner9.JPG

Doner6.JPG

Doner7.JPG

Hello,

Interested in both mirrors if they aren’t wobbly, the taillights if they aren’t cracked, headlights if not cracked either. Not to far from you in Lake Stevens.

Thanks

Jon

Hello,

Interested in both mirrors if they aren’t wobbly, the taillights if they aren’t cracked, headlights if not cracked either. Not to far from you in Lake Stevens.

Thanks

Jon
Left mirror looks ok, right is not

Left taillight is good, right is not (has chip)

Right headlight is good, left is not (cracked glass)

422D1106-14AC-4382-8696-383BAF270937.jpeg

B6C4C53A-3740-4F30-9B8D-7EC95F82F68F.jpeg

FC502CF3-9CCB-4B0B-AD24-C9CFD3CB3C5F.jpeg

EA8EB9F1-6B49-4CDE-9273-CE16ED2A9009.jpeg

C1AC76BA-0DF4-4620-9EF5-563D1C7B06CB.jpeg

PM sent for headlamps, front corner lamps

Diff lock switch is already gone

Last edited:
hi,

i'm interested in the door courtesy lights with bezels with a few inches of pigtail harness and the pair of rear side marker lights as well.

I recently just purchased an imported 97 Turbo Diesel 80 series and there is quite a few parts that I could use for the restoration of my new project. I also am in Seattle so would be able to come and pick things up.

The headlights sold. And the MAF sensor.

Looks like the front lamps/indicators are also popular-
  • front left corner lamp 8161060112 lens is good (the right is bad), but the mount has a crack that goes halfway across. Looks like $175ea on fleabay (!?!), so asking $90.
  • front indicators are good - also attached. $50 for both.

CornerLamp.JPG

FrontIndicator2.JPG

FrontIndicator1.JPG

Last edited:
I recently just purchased an imported 97 Turbo Diesel 80 series and there is quite a few parts that I could use for the restoration of my new project. I also am in Seattle so would be able to come and pick things up.
Ooooh, swing by and show it off, please!!

hi,

i'm interested in the door courtesy lights with bezels with a few inches of pigtail harness and the pair of rear side marker lights as well.
I have 2 door courtesy lights with bezels, and one without...
DoorCourtesy1.jpg

Yes, I can include some wire with the plug so you can splice...
DoorCourtesy3.jpg

Here are the rear side markers... they have 6" of wire to a plug.
RearMarker2.jpg

And the other side...
RearMarker1.jpg

DoorCourtesy1.jpg

DoorCourtesy2.jpg

Last edited:
Is the driver's side door handle still available?
yes, but I'd like to see if anyone wants the entire door first. Circle back in a couple weeks?

Hello,
Is the steering wheel available and steering box? Ship to 87532 zip?

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom