SOLD MD/DC/VA - 99 LX470 White / Tan Part Out (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Memorial Day Weekend 2023 final chance for parts. Don’t have time to ship so come get what you want/need. If someone wants the whole thing with whatever’s left, bring a trailer.

Took three LX’s and turned them into two (one coming for sale soon). I have stuff left over and am ready to part ways with most of the rest. I’m probably keeping the rear gates and lights for myself. Best method is probably to let me know what you need and I’ll check if I have it. The rolling shell does have OME lift, rear spring spacers, spc front upper arms, and 1” body lift if someone’s interested in the entire chassis as is. Body/frame is rusted, bent, and worn out. Message and make offers and I’m willing to work good deals for locals who are willing to pick up in Rockville, MD area. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks, 👍🏻
Ki
DCB5B861-8E0D-409A-8D29-6333705322EF.jpeg
0B0BE9F2-549D-4771-B4F0-63840CE4D970.jpeg
10CCF0F7-503E-4AB1-B0E7-036305F557C7.jpeg
CC6EF983-19E1-4DBC-A233-41DC0AC38201.jpeg
76DAA972-9AAB-4B1E-BB29-B02CCED3CDC8.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got a 2001 LC, I'm looking for all the door lock actuators, gear shift knob and the cup holder in the center console for the 2nd row passengers in the light brown color of possible.

I've got a 2001 LC, I'm looking for all the door lock actuators, gear shift knob and the cup holder in the center console for the 2nd row passengers in the light brown color of possible.
I think I have everything but the gear shifter (it’s torn really bad at the top). Let me confirm and I’ll message you so we can work out price and shipping.

Here’s the cup holder and shifter.
It doesn’t come out on its own but looks intact.
Obviously all the actuators are in the doors.
Let me know a price for whatever you need/want and I can work up shipping estimate.
E370F53F-D891-4E42-88E0-B4BDD6705396.jpeg

Ki

Good morning, I'm looking for the rear hatch open/close mechanism. The handle all the way to the latch

I’ll be out of town for the next week or so and I’ll get back to you all then with more info.

Thanks for patience!
Ki

When you return would you happen to have the secondary air box (not the one with the filter) and a decent intermediate steering shaft?

I'd like the PS rear door card.

Long shot from Australia, if you would post here.

Chasing a few things:

audio controls from steering wheel (two sets of switches either side of airbag)
rear quarter power window/vent button—left or right
mirror control switch that has the mirror fold button included

if I could get much of that, then could also do with a ‘PWR and 2ND Start’ switch.

‘Cheers,

Good morning, I'm looking for the rear hatch open/close mechanism. The handle all the way to the latch
I have all latch/lock hardware for upper and lower rear gates. Message me an offer for exactly what you need and ship to zip code so I can work on shipping.
image.jpg

Last edited:
When you return would you happen to have the secondary air box (not the one with the filter) and a decent intermediate steering shaft?
I have the one that goes under the fender but not the air intake tube to throttle body.
image.jpg

Edit: I do have the one that goes from air box to throttle body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom