SOLD Atlanta: 100 Series Landcruiser & LX470 *Limited* Part Out (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PS rear door fender flare?

I'm interested in the following if you have them:

Clock spring
Steering column telescope motor
Trim panel above cupholders on rear of center console (see photo)
Second row center headrest

EDIT: And front calipers

View attachment 3082447
Hey!

Apologies for the delay. Just got home from the trip and had to put my dog down.

I have the clock spring, trim panel, and front calipers. They're yours if you want them.

Clock Spring: Toyota OEM Genuine Clock Spring Spiral Cable Sub-Assy 84306-60050 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/334533201550

Send me a PM with your address

Last edited:
What hardware do you need specifically? I have some bolts and plastic cover pieces
Hardware for cross bars. The three fasteners shown. Need at least 1 of each but will take multiples of each.

20220815_164503.jpg

Have a steering wheel?

Edited*

Also wondering if you have a grille for a 99 LC?

Last edited:
Have a steering wheel?

Edited*

Also wondering if you have a grille for a 99 LC?
I have two steering wheels. One needs to be recovered, the other is in decent shape but could also use a recover.

I have a 99 LX grille only

I'm interested in the one in decent shape. Could you post pictures or send them to me? I'll PM you my email.

Long shot from Australia, if you would post here.

Chasing a few things:

audio controls from steering wheel
rear quarter power window/vent button—left or right
mirror control switch that has the mirror fold button included

if I could get much of that, then could also do with a ‘PWR and 2ND Start’ switch.

worth a shot,
‘Cheers,

Long shot from Australia, if you would post here.

Chasing a few things:

audio controls from steering wheel
rear quarter power window/vent button—left or right
mirror control switch that has the mirror fold button included

if I could get much of that, then could also do with a ‘PWR and 2ND Start’ switch.

worth a shot,
‘Cheers,

Cheers,

Unfortunately I had all of those but sold them on eBay already. With the exception of the steering wheel volume controls.

I do have a hands free controller that works with a ‘98-‘02 LX or LC but I don’t think that’s what you meant.

Mirror switches sold, 2nd/PWR sold, quarter window switches sold

Cheers,

Unfortunately I had all of those but sold them on eBay already. With the exception of the steering wheel volume controls.

I do have a hands free controller that works with a ‘98-‘02 LX or LC but I don’t think that’s what you meant.

Mirror switches sold, 2nd/PWR sold, quarter window switches sold
Thanks, yeah I thought I would be too late. I’ve only just got access to my account again after being locked out for ages—I’ll keep a closer eye on these part put pages for the next LX470 being parted out.

And yeah, for the audio controls I am after the two sets of switches that go either side of the steering wheel airbag.

Do you have the driver airbag in tan for the land cruiser?

Do you have the remainder of this center console rear panel with the cup holders in tan?

(Thanks formerjeeper for the photo)

2D5EFDBC-3492-4C66-9D04-74D9931C8A91.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom