Are you a paid member in good standing without access to the Private section of the clubhouse? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is someone updating the roster on the Private side? My TLCA/CLCC membership shows expired in 2019 but I jut confirmed my TLCA is paid through April 2025. I'm not sure about my CLCC though.

Is someone updating the roster on the Private side? My TLCA/CLCC membership shows expired in 2019 but I jut confirmed my TLCA is paid through April 2025. I'm not sure about my CLCC though.
Pat S? If so you last paid dues 9/3/2020 to PayPal. I don’t have record of you ever paying me cash. Andrew would have to confirm on the roster if there’s anything newer.

I don’t think we are tracking TLCA ID expirations? I could be wrong but that seems a bit tedious and should be on the individual to just do due diligence and keep it active. Our website instructs that everyone input their membership ID to PayPal with a few other things and I can tell you 90% of y’all don’t do that.

Pat S? If so you last paid dues 9/3/2020 to PayPal. I don’t have record of you ever paying me cash. Andrew would have to confirm on the roster if there’s anything newer.

I don’t think we are tracking TLCA ID expirations? I could be wrong but that seems a bit tedious and should be on the individual to just do due diligence and keep it active. Our website instructs that everyone input their membership ID to PayPal with a few other things and I can tell you 90% of y’all don’t do that.

Not me but I'm sure I'm behind so I'll pay up.

Send me a PM or reply to this thread and make your case.
There are some distinct advantages to having access to the private section, for dues paying members.

@TTViper

-----------------

here is my case .......

just in case 🍻

please confirm , the Treasurer or Stump got this , i added detailed notes to it as well

kindly
, matt

download (2).jpg

I think this private section talk was just a ruse to get people to pay dues, lol. There is no private section, there are no topless photos of Ahmad, it's all a lie. But thanks for the reminder about getting up to date, it was fun! :)

I think this private section talk was just a ruse to get people to pay dues, lol. There is no private section, there are no topless photos of Ahmad, it's all a lie. But thanks for the reminder about getting up to date, it was fun! :)
Got Ya!

Welcome to CLCC.

I’m a new member and paid my dues via PayPal. I plan on attending the October meeting as well as the swap meet. Thank you.
welcome to the group... nice to have another Bmore memeber!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom