Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Dates: October 21-23

Gore, VA 22637

The Cove Campground. We all set up in Camp VI.

What: Wheeling, camping, shooting, eating, drinking, a raffle, and the bonfire.

It’s that time of the year. Fall Crawl at The Cove will be here before you know it. We expect registration to open up in August, @Stumpalama will give us a heads up before going live and we will spread the word.

AC0532B7-8251-47BE-A240-F8EDF6EA7FB6.png

Last edited:
first in line on the 21st ........... :)

- i will also be doing a smaller yet same in kind Event SUPPORTING VENDOR club donation theme again this year , because KLUB KARMA is KING !

tokairika.png

I'm very excited to see this! I plan on pulling my front third member this weekend and drop it off for repairs next week.
We've all been waiting to hear what the cause was, you need to work quicker! :flipoff2:

its on the calendar.

- i will also be doing a smaller yet same in kind Event SUPPORTING VENDOR club donation theme again this year , because KLUB KARMA is KING !

@TRDdrew and I were just discussing at the meeting how cool that Toyota jerrycan was that you gifted last year. Thank you for being a supporting vendor 👍

been looking forward to this ALL YEAR!!!!

Matt bring 1st Gen Tacoma / 5vzfe stuff

I am in, is Friday just a travel/set up camp day? I will be trailering my rig, I am guessing there is space for my truck and trailer? Thanks

I am in, is Friday just a travel/set up camp day? I will be trailering my rig, I am guessing there is space for my truck and trailer? Thanks
I’ve only been twice before and couldn’t make it until Saturday both times but pretty sure guys ride on Friday. Plenty of space! Hoping to make it again this year myself

Some of us will be there Thursday night ... but Friday is the big arrival day and people still show up early saturday as well though.
there is plenty of space for your truck and trailer in the main field.
We do some trails on Friday so it isnt bad to show up early, plus it gives you more camping spots to pick from.

Some of us will be there Thursday night ... but Friday is the big arrival day and people still show up early saturday as well though.
there is plenty of space for your truck and trailer in the main field.
We do some trails on Friday so it isnt bad to show up early, plus it gives you more camping spots to pick from.
Sounds good, I would probably get there Thurs night as well. Appreciate the info :beer:

Sounds good, I would probably get there Thurs night as well. Appreciate the info :beer:
i would say try to make it in the early evening at least so you dont have to set up in the dark LOL

Looking forward to this!
We are night time camp set up pros :rofl:
Never fails, every event we roll in after the sun goes down; latest was 0100.

Looking forward to this!
better not wake me i need ALL the beauty sleep I can get!!

Looking forward to this!
Its easy with your setup though...definitely not jealous at all. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom