SAS SAS #6 Official Thread Aug 1 - 5 2022 (3 Viewers)

SAS #6 Colors for Shirts and Trail Flags

• • Capri Blue

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • • Freeborn Red

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 21 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The fact that I can get In-n-Out in either Denver or Colorado Springs on the way to/from SaS is just the icing on the cake of a great week. Unreal what a good hamburger you get for $3. Blows my mind every time. Animal style with hot chilies.

View attachment 3082207
Yeah we prefer to call it Calirado now lol

The fact that I can get In-n-Out in either Denver or Colorado Springs on the way to/from SaS is just the icing on the cake of a great week. Unreal what a good hamburger you get for $3. Blows my mind every time. Animal style with hot chilies.

View attachment 3082207
Ha ha I hit a in-n-out on the way home my self.
Was telling my wife that they have not changed the menu in over 50 years
No need to change a good thing!!!

We recently got a What-a-Burger in town. What started as a line into the highway is now a mostly empty store.

We recently got a What-a-Burger in town. What started as a line into the highway is now a mostly empty store.
Yeah when In-N-Out and Whataburger opened up, lines were around blocks. I still haven't been to either one because neither are really worth the drive to East Side of Colorado Springs (aka Kansas) for.

Not to get all political on here but Whataburger doesn't hold a pickle to In-n-Out IMO
Literally how everyone from TX is showing up to SAS 7 now because you said that.
Snapchat-1199776174.jpg

Not to get all political on here but Whataburger doesn't hold a pickle to In-n-Out IMO
Nothing special about Whataburger whatsoever. I don’t get the hype. “Rareness” I guess. My area is blanketed with them so I didn’t realize that until I saw this:

CFD5B3CC-3F43-435B-9039-545C03B960A9.jpeg

In & Out is good, but Five Guys is where it’s at.

Five guys is a gourmet burger... no drive thru... different category..

Whataburger is 24 hr fast food greatness!!
Didn’t think of that. I can’t stand to eat in a vehicle so don’t do drive thru ever.

The “honey butter chicken biscuit” at WB is one of the greatest things ever.

Man, what a roady! Did you get the Long Haul award?
There used to be an Iron Butt award. Seems we missed doing it this year.

Door to door was 2,046 miles for me on the way there. Longer on the way back cuz we went to Moab.
That's a helluva haul.

Give us a shout when you get down to Birmingham. We'll make sure and make it down to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom