Whipsaw 2022 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m going on the 23 with my family who has jeeps. It’s my only time up there, it would be cool to have some other cruisers up there too.

Headed for the island for second half july/start aug. Work is likely to get in the way of the mid august date, but maybe. Late september is likely a no but we'll see

Hi everyone, Any confirmed dates yet on Whipsaw? Last I heard was early Sept.trying to organize dates if this is going to happen. Thanks in advance. Mike

Early September would be good. As long as my cruiser is up and running and I pass my N test.

Just got back from my whipsaw trip. Trails were amazing, lots of mosquitos.

I am running Whipsaw Sept 16 - 18. LIkely camping at the Coalmont Hotel that weekend, running the trail on Saturday the 17th.

Hey Kim.
Is this an event by the 4wheeldrive association or are you doing it yourself with other cruiser heads. Thanks in advance. Mike

I am running Whipsaw Sept 16 - 18. LIkely camping at the Coalmont Hotel that weekend, running the trail on Saturday the 17th.
Coalmont? Are you running the trials backwards? When I finished the trail I ended up in coalmont.

I have in my calendar this coming weekend, Aug 13/14 for some reason.

So... from the past Thu CC meeting, Whipsaw is Aug 13-14 weekend. Block out anything else from your calendar!
^ ah here ya go. So whose all going?

Hey Pete, The date for this event has been up and down.Some say early Sep. But I do recall the dates you are mentioning. If you are planning to go in my opinion the Sept dates were never confirmed , it was an idea at the last meeting.Count me in if you are planning on going. And see if any one else is interested. Mike

Hey Pete, The date for this event has been up and down.Some say early Sep. But I do recall the dates you are mentioning. If you are planning to go in my opinion the Sept dates were never confirmed , it was an idea at the last meeting.Count me in if you are planning on going. And see if any one else is interested. Mike

My preference would be to go for the companionship of a coastal cruisers group, not just to run whipsaw yet another one of a thousand times. I'm happy to go, but would be good to hit it with a big group of us.