SLEE brand lift kit 1.5” vs Ironman Foam Cell Pro 2” stage 2 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Isn’t the price for FCP the same as dobinson IMS(non MMR?) no experience with FCP but the IMS are great. Are FCP rebuildable? I seem to remember they’re not whereas IMS are.

Isn’t the price for FCP the same as dobinson IMS(non MMR?) no experience with FCP but the IMS are great. Are FCP rebuildable? I seem to remember they’re not whereas IMS are.
Not sure on the price. The FCP kit was $1800.
Edit: the FCP kit includes the diff drop for 1800. Stage 2 kit with a coupon code.

Dobinsons does not for the same price. FCP seems to include more for the same price.

Yes, the FCPs are rebuildable.

Dobinsons does not for the same price. FCP seems to include more for the same price.
For $400 more Dobinsons throws in a diff drop AND arguably the best UCAs that exist for lifted 100s. No brainer to me, particularly since Ironman doesn’t produce front UCAs for the 100 so their kit doesn’t have them.

Also, Dobinsons has like 8 different “lift kits” for the 100, so what kit are you comparing to?

For $400 more Dobinsons throws in a diff drop AND arguably the best UCAs that exist for lifted 100s. No brainer to me, particularly since Ironman doesn’t produce front UCAs for the 100 so their kit doesn’t have them.

Also, Dobinsons has like 8 different “lift kits” for the 100, so what kit are you comparing to?
Was in response to Silvershooter. The IMS kit he mentioned.

I picked up the Ironman Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 kit today along with their DC to DC charger with solar and battery monitor today.

Everything was 25%, and I’ve been needing to finish up my 2nd battery install, so it made sense.

I won’t be able to install til October most likely. I’ll come back with updates.

I picked up the Ironman Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 kit today along with their DC to DC charger with solar and battery monitor today.

Everything was 25%, and I’ve been needing to finish up my 2nd battery install, so it made sense.

I won’t be able to install til October most likely. I’ll come back with updates.
Nice, that's the same setup I have and installed about two weeks ago. I've been very happy with the Ironman so far. Next week will be my first foray on a weekend lite off-road trip, but the commuting to work has been great.

Just remember to have the right size drill bit for the control arm reinforcement brackets before you start ;)

What tire sizes are you all runnin with your foam cell? Just installed the lift, now my BfG 265 65 18s look tiny

Can you share the 25% off code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom