Anyone know how to get a response from ACC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I understand....the pandemic has caused HUGE issues with distribution, parts availability, labor and just volume of service work needed for used cars - especially classics like a 40, 60, 80 etc.

But I have tried calling, emailing, smoke signals, pigeons and using their client intake form and getting no response. I am in no hurry here, but just want to get in line to have service done.

Other than driving all the way to their shop to knock on their door and find a human - what is the best way to get someone at ACC to simply let me know how I can get on their schedule....its really frustrating.

When did you last reach out? I know they have been slammed, but generally they do try to return calls and emails in a reasonable time.

When did you last reach out? I know they have been slammed, but generally they do try to return calls and emails in a reasonable time.
I’ll try again….

I’ll try again….
Hi Last Flight Out. Please do try again (404-699-9666). I am not sure why you have not been able to reach us but once we make contact I am sure we will be able to determine what the issue is. If you are so inclined, please provide your given name.

A
Hi Last Flight Out. Please do try again (404-699-9666). I am not sure why you have not been able to reach us but once we make contact I am sure we will be able to determine what the issue is. If you are so inclined, please provide your given name.

@ACC Toyota , Appreciate you responding. I'll Call you later this AM.

-Peter B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom