Indian Trail Car Show (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Indian Trail in the NW corner of Spokane has started a car show every Wednesday night. I thought it would be fun to gather as many Land Cruisers as possible on 7/27 @ 5-8PM. Let me know if any of you are game for coming out. Park on the west side of the parking lot.

I might be able to make it, would have to trailer to the event. my trail 60 doesn't like highway speeds without rear shocks. still trying to fix s*** that I've put off for years

Don't do Facebook, and it is a private group.

Found the address on another site. 8827 N Indian Trail Rd, Spokane, WA 99208

Not sure if I will make it, but it is on my calendar.

It’s a good time and good people. I brought my ‘72 FJ40 to it a few weeks ago. I will try and make it and bring the 40 and the 200 series.

Alright sounds great everyone! Looking forward to meeting up tomorrow. Yes unfortunately the only site they have is on Facebook. If you look up JJs Tap and Smoke House, you wont miss it when you arrive.

I guess the heat must have scared everyone off!! I still went and had a good time though.

All good. I won't be able to make it next week but I am sure there will be a better turn out with lower temps. Fun talking to older guys that owned a FJ40 when they were younger and how regret selling them!

Sorry, got caught up, the heat didn’t help. Supposed to be 85 next Wednesday though! @40Man, we could cruise up together from ER.
I'd be open to do a local Mud member meetup sometime if we can actually get some people in the area to commit if it works with my schedule.

These general car meetups aren't really my thing.

I'd be open to do a local Mud member meetup sometime if we can actually get some people in the area to commit if it works with my schedule.

These general car meetups aren't really my thing.
Sounds good. Maybe we can get something in the works.

All good 40man. I would typically think the same about general car meet ups but it is honestly a pretty fun event. We would have had the entire east end packed with land cruisers. It would also be cool to take off from there and cruise to the ORV park for a little wheeling and photo op fun. How does September 7th look at No-Li Brewery? Big parking lot with beer/food options.

All good 40man. I would typically think the same about general car meet ups but it is honestly a pretty fun event. We would have had the entire east end packed with land cruisers. It would also be cool to take off from there and cruise to the ORV park for a little wheeling and photo op fun. How does September 7th look at No-Li Brewery? Big parking lot with beer/food options.
I could probably do that.

Hey guys, so sorry but I have to bail on the Sept 7th meet up. I had a last minute work meeting scheduled and I have to fly to Salt Lake. What if we push it a week to Sept 14th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom