Fuel return line with Weber 38 and electric fuel pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Recenty traded Feleena (85 FJ60) for Tejona (74 FJ 40). Truck came to me with a Weber 38 and an electric fuel pump. The fuel return line goes to the atmosphere, and when the tank is full, fuel spills out (bad, duhh). Any known/recommended solutions for routing?

know I need to solve issue of fuel pump being on when key is on in event of crash. Thinking mechanimal pump reinstall with fuel pressure regulator for the 38. Trollhole or similar carb at some point.

Recenty traded Feleena (85 FJ60) for Tejona (74 FJ 40). Truck came to me with a Weber 38 and an electric fuel pump. The fuel return line goes to the atmosphere, and when the tank is full, fuel spills out (bad, duhh). Any known/recommended solutions for routing?

know I need to solve issue of fuel pump being on when key is on in event of crash. Thinking mechanimal pump reinstall with fuel pressure regulator for the 38. Trollhole or similar carb at some point.
Return needs to go back to the tank, not atmosphere---no matter what the tank has in it

Go back mechanical, no pressure regulator needed as long as you run the return back to the tank. Weber Sarge has a post on this here if you search.

this is your solution mechanical fuel pump wise :

1659183224017.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom