Bowfin Cruisers - Roof racks and more (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You should make one for the 77 series!! I know there isn't much of a market here

You should make one for the 77 series!! I know there isn't much of a market here
I am hoping to make it happen. Just need to find the time!

@dogfishlake Any MUD discount code to use? Going to buy one for my FJ80

@dogfishlake Any MUD discount code to use? Going to buy one for my FJ80
I don't at this time. Every single item to make the racks has gone up in price, a lot unfortunately. Trying to hang in there where it is at!

@dogfishlake Any estimate on when you'll get FZJ80 racks back in stock? Also could you do a raw finish option for those that want to do a custom finish? Thanks

I add racks to the site on Wednesday mornings but probably will not have them this week. I am pretty buried in current orders plus SAS #6 next week. I will likely be adding more next week Wednesday. I can do an uncoated rack if you would prefer it. Just shoot me a PM or email after the order is in and we can figure out the details.

Thanks!

Im in for a 70 series rack when they are ready....
I would like to see this happen too. :)

I so need to get after the 70 rack. In all honesty, from a design standpoint, it is pretty easy as the roof profile is nearly flat. Not totally but close. The short wheel base tin top and the 77/78 trucks would be pretty straightforward for sure. The Troopy would be a challenge much like the FJ40 rack, but still doable.
It's just that pesky day job that pays for trivial things, like my mortgage :D

I so need to get after the 70 rack. In all honesty, from a design standpoint, it is pretty easy as the roof profile is nearly flat. Not totally but close. The short wheel base tin top and the 77/78 trucks would be pretty straightforward for sure. The Troopy would be a challenge much like the FJ40 rack, but still doable.
So you are saying this isn't your full time gig Pat? Like all the development, production, powder coating, packaging and shipping is done in the spare time you rarely have? 🤣
I'll always support you my friend. Kudos to you for having a top notch product that is well thought out at an extremely reasonable price. 👏👏
I'll be seeing you Sunday my friend, safe travels...

So you are saying this isn't your full time gig Pat? Like all the development, production, powder coating, packaging and shipping is done in the spare time you rarely have? 🤣
I'll always support you my friend. Kudos to you for having a top notch product that is well thought out at an extremely reasonable price. 👏👏
I'll be seeing you Sunday my friend, safe travels...
Whoo hoo! Can’t wait!

Oh Man... I'll be on waiting list

Best rack period. It goes well with empanadas

352D2398-910A-45C2-BC0F-DF78DCC1682C.jpeg

5DAAC821-A2E9-4F54-A12C-1FC83C236B4F.jpeg

Hey Pat -

ready to come back to the Bowfin fold.... moving the ARB over to our new project.... stock /eta for an order ?

Hope you're well !

60 series racks are on the site for order. I think I have caught up with all inquiries. The 60 series rack is a flat style rack and will be as low as any other on the market. The biggest difference will be the lack of wind noise from the Bowfin.

Thank you all for the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom