RV's at the Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry to start a new thread, but the question thread had almost 200 posts and searching for RV turned up nothing.

Me and my lady friend are planning on bringing the RV. Is there a place to park this SOB, are there any RV hookups, and do I need to make reservations at Gray Rock for this?

Thanks folks, and we are looking forward to it. :cheers:

David and Lindy

You will not have a problem parking it, there is about 100 acres you can park it on. No hookups, you will need to use your generator and be fully self contained. Reservations are not needed because there are no "parking" spots.

Doc,
Please do register for the event, see the "registraion page":
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=106437

There is plenty of room for the RV, but like Silly said there are no hookups.

We will be directing the RV's to the bottom of the hill so that generators won't bother tent campers.

Glad yall are comeing. :bounce2:

Done registered us both. :bounce: :bounce2: looking forward to it. :flamingo: :grinpimp: :flamingo:

Doc are you planning on coming with the "kowboy carivan" on Wed & staying at casa de clutchee?

Casa de Clutchee....has a nice ring dont ya think:D

We would very much like to come with the "Kowboy Karavan" but probably ain't happenin'. I have to work Wednesday, so we will be off to a late start. May not even get in very early Friday am at Gray Rock.

How about Chateau du Cluchmond - Oh, skip it. I hate French.

Yall gonna mix some of those fancy dranks again? You know, the ones with that tokillya in em'.

Lager,

Is there a place to empty the sh*tter when it fills up? Is jesterb or bodean on the waste mgmt cmte? ;)

Is there a place to empty the sh*tter when it fills up? Is jesterb or bodean on the waste mgmt cmte? ;)

You just show up and we'll assign a cmte. that you will be good at. Seriously, try to come for at least a day.

Later,

Don't actually "like" any of them. I just get suckered into drinking them after a few cans of liquid courage! Maybe we can get Ronnie to drink some.

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom