CMCC 2022 registration is now open! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congratulations Grampa!

Interesting front shackles setup on blue 40
I decided to make a full video from the days footage, figured I’d share for all to enjoy!

Interesting front shackles setup on blue 40
It’s a bit of an experiment. Theory is the higher the pivot point of the shackle, the higher the roll center, more weight below the pivot point, and more stability. My last rig had shackles in the back of the front leafs, so this is new and hard to compare. This past trip was current rigs first outing in the rocks, so far so good as it climbed whatever I pointed it as and felt stable downhill and a little off camber. Time will tell as I get used to it’s manners.

Last edited:
I'm going to try and, at least, come hang out for a night.

We're moving, and I'm swamped with a ton BS to take care of before we put our house on the market.

19 years in the same house..

All the "I'll do it later" projects now need to be done... :doh:
Far away? Hoping not

Far away?

Seven minutes away. I'm now a Phoenixville resident, and the commute to my shop went from 12 minutes to 5 minutes!

We sold our previous home last night, and close on 8/1.

We were there for 19 years, I'm gonna miss it.

Seven minutes away. I'm now a Phoenixville resident, and the commute to my shop went from 12 minutes to 5 minutes!

We sold our previous home last night, and close on 8/1.

We were there for 19 years, I'm gonna miss it.
Ya, we’ve been in ours for 22 years, moving isn’t easy. Specially for us packrats, I’ve a small barn full of junk

we were in our last place 20 some years, and i had the garage for over 10.....the amount of stuff that gets stashed away over the years is staggering when you need to either pack it of throw it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom