Builds 2018 GCC Spec 79 Series 1HD-FTE + H152 - The Camel (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A combination of a tin can and flimsy plates. I’ve always thought it looked like a strangely amateur last minute cobble together.

Ian gonna make something MUCH nicer and stronger than factory.

ED0C70A7-05C7-4727-A808-4D4A5D413AF5.jpeg

For those of us that don't own these trucks....can you point out the improvement idea more? I am just not seeing it. :meh: :doh:

Stouter than stock, but still 'looks' stock? Are you adding a feature to keep a high-lift jack from sliding off the round tubing?

A combination of a tin can and flimsy plates. I’ve always thought it looked like a strangely amateur last minute cobble together.

Ian gonna make something MUCH nicer and stronger than factory.

View attachment 3053409
Oh yeah. Looks stock but it’s steel tube versus those plastic caps. Yeah. And get a receiver hitch. Win all around

I missed @bottombracket 's post. I get it now...besides someone else pointed it out to me as well. Guessing game is over for me now.

Stouter than stock, but still 'looks' stock? Are you adding a feature to keep a high-lift jack from sliding off the round tubing?

Yup, that is right Dan.

No provisions for highlift, the cutout on the rhs is for license plate mounting.

As mentioned, the original is a flimsy weak tin can of a bumper.

Cheers

Oh yeah. Looks stock but it’s steel tube versus those plastic caps. Yeah. And get a receiver hitch. Win all around

Receiver is a standard 80-series bolt on under the frame rails.

Cheers

Also FYI, Rosen has been stopping by over the last year or so because they are redesigning the mount for their 80-series sun visors and want to test fit. We have verified it will also work on 60/70-series.

Cheers

Lol yes. I do not recall ever waiting so long to receive a product.

We ordered them in Oct/Nov of last year, so ya I think it may be the longest I have ever waited for a product as well.

They sure are awesome though! :cool:

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom