The MUD 100 series Photos thread (30 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First time carrying a bike on the roof!

20220716_125525.jpg

4BBBA3F6-C41A-4131-BF7D-BA7AB16942B7.jpeg

Slept in the cruiser for the first time for a hockey tourney this weekend. KISS drawers make a great platform and a queen air mattress fits snugly in there. Having to make space for all the gear that would normally be where the bed goes is tricky. Especially when it’s raining outside. Climbing into bed is tricky for a tall guy like me, as well. I’d do it again though!

0F24102C-D2FF-488E-933F-B6159DD2BBF6.jpeg

Here’s a photo of me attempting to dry my gear in high humidity. We won the tournament, too! 🏆

Spotted Saturday at the Hays City Store in Driftwood, TX.

8YvkEAZ.jpg

View attachment 3062279

Slept in the cruiser for the first time for a hockey tourney this weekend. KISS drawers make a great platform and a queen air mattress fits snugly in there. Having to make space for all the gear that would normally be where the bed goes is tricky. Especially when it’s raining outside. Climbing into bed is tricky for a tall guy like me, as well. I’d do it again though!

View attachment 3062281
Here’s a photo of me attempting to dry my gear in high humidity. We won the tournament, too! 🏆
I would think sleeping in the same space with stinky hockey gear would be the real challenge! ;)

View attachment 3062279

View attachment 3062281

I did one trip with a similar setup then got a single mattress so I just have to fold the left side down, the rest of my junk lives on the right side so I don’t have to move it back and forth. Also makes getting in and out through the RR door much easier.

Drove the 100 from Iowa to Seattle area. Went to Denver for a few days. No pics
Then found a place to camp in the Wind River area of Wyoming.
IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

Next night, spent the night at my Uncles in Bozeman, Mt
IMG_3010.jpg

Then I drove to Coure d 'laine Idaho and headed to Northern Idaho so I could take Highway 20 through Washington. What a scenic trip this was.

Well done Sir! It’s looks badass. I’m in the market for one and of course the one I like the best is custom made 😂 Where’s Daohaus.com so I can order one?
Ditto

Haha, deja Vu. You asked me this last July. Still liking them. Have probably 45-50k miles now and they need to be replaced soon. They are still much quieter and smoother than the bfg mud terrains I had prior, but some of the lugs are starting to chunk off. That's expected as where I am all of the trails are sharp rock. The spare still hasn't touched the ground, never had a flat with them, I'm probably going to get another set soon and start rotating the spare in.
Why would you rotate the spare in? It's a spare. Buying 4 is cheaper than buying 5.

Not meaning to sound like a Richard.

Why would you rotate the spare in? It's a spare. Buying 4 is cheaper than buying 5.

Not meaning to sound like a Richard.
Rotating the spare in will stretch out the life of the tires, every tire sits the bench with every 4 rotations. I'm planning on getting another set of the same, but if you end up changing tires, you either have a mismatched spare or buy 5 and throw away a good tire.

Rotating the spare in will stretch out the life of the tires, every tire sits the bench with every 4 rotations. I'm planning on getting another set of the same, but if you end up changing tires, you either have a mismatched spare or buy 5 and throw away a good tire.
I guess I'm a glass half empty, poh-tay-toh po-tah-toh guy on this. Extend the life of 5 or pay the price of 4 probably comes out in the wash.

<pic thread> My gone but not forgotten 100 in the driveway.

Screenshot_20200904-172457_Facebook.jpg

View attachment 3062279

View attachment 3062281
Touareg looks intimidated.

Spotted on I10 East in Katy earlier today, Victory roof rack.

Bag7W8D.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom