Female-Harness side of fusible link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know the connector type name or part number for the female portion of the fusible links up by the battery? PO cut and by passed one of the wires going into the female side of the 3 wire link. I am getting my fusible links rebuilt by Coolerman but I need to do that harness side as well. Even a connector name gets me on the right path.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the connector type name or part number for the female portion of the fusible links up by the battery? PO cut and by passed one of the wires going into the female side of the 3 wire link. I am getting my fusible links rebuilt by Coolerman but I need to do that harness side as well. Even a connector name gets me on the right path.

PM me please , i have you covered here 100%

thanks matt

Please watch the
TECH Video Below , and hit the SUBSCRIBE Button , only then report back via PM

its my
education through empowerment 411 on 60 series Fusible Links

good smack too !

Just to clarify what I was calling the female side is actually the male side. Male or female is determined by the copper connector and not the plastic housing. So in my case while the housing is female the connector inside is male and thus the connector is referred to as male. Thanks for the explanation CruiserMatt.

Yep those connectors would be a lot easier but the links themselves are fusible meaning they are not just connectors but fuses inline as safety for your electrical system.

Yep those connectors would be a lot easier but the links themselves are fusible meaning they are not just connectors but fuses inline as safety for your electrical system.
I think you would make the fusible link out of this stuff too except replace the regular wire with fusible link wire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom