Bump It Offroad information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have info on Bump it off-road aka BIO? Id really like to pick up a set of his step slider, a few months ago he posted he wasn’t taking order due to material shortages , now I get an error when I try to open his website.

Side note:
Id pull the trigger on some Slee or Delta sliders but haven’t been able to order those either. 1997 cats ☹ WKs are cool but I'm looking for zero deg

I have his front bumper, great to work with. Have you tried calling or email?

I have his front bumper, great to work with. Have you tried calling or email?
I can get his number anymore, when I click on his web adress I get this error

5BBCD20A-F4FA-4760-B92A-5F5B840B48A8.png

I am guessing their SSL has expired due to recent changes in how they are issued and the duration they last. A lot of little guys have been screwed. Anyway, Web site is fine just your browser wants it to be a HTTPS and it isn't and the SSL shows expired.

They still have the don't buy from us banner up which is an interesting way to run a business when most raw material in 1020 and 1060 is back in stock and most shortages are on 4130 .

Anyway here is their contacts page

1658196370178.png

I ordered the step sliders (that fit the running board profile) in April of 21 and Received them in December of 21. Mike was easy to work with, delivered as he said he would, etc. and I'm really happy with the sliders. If you can contact Mike and he agrees to make some for you I think you'll be really happy with them and that they'll be worth the wait.

Beyond my liking the build quality and look of the sliders (I like stock 80s as much as the modified/lifted ones) my young kids (3 and 6), wife, older parents, etc. all really like using them getting in and out of the truck. I tell them each that I got them just for them ;) Particularly for my mom it wouldn't be possible for her to get into my 80 at all without the steps and my youngest would still need my help I'm sure.

I ordered the step sliders (that fit the running board profile) in April of 21 and Received them in December of 21. Mike was easy to work with, delivered as he said he would, etc. and I'm really happy with the sliders. If you can contact Mike and he agrees to make some for you I think you'll be really happy with them and that they'll be worth the wait.

Beyond my liking the build quality and look of the sliders (I like stock 80s as much as the modified/lifted ones) my young kids (3 and 6), wife, older parents, etc. all really like using them getting in and out of the truck. I tell them each that I got them just for them ;) Particularly for my mom it wouldn't be possible for her to get into my 80 at all without the steps and my youngest would still need my help I'm sure.
That took a wile, I like the “stock” appearance of them also

Just go white knuckle. Way easier.
I'm definitely seeing the light on this one, I love the full top plate of the WK, Problem is I have yet to see a video or picture of anyone using a WK 10deg slider as a step for accessing the front door.

You should reach out to 4X4 Labs, they’ll most likely work with you on your steps.

Yes, I purchased Mike's front bumper with some minor customization. Picked it up locally at his shop. Good guy. This was in early 2020, order placed probably late 2019, so likely a different business landscape now.

My 80 came with a BIO rear bumper with tire carrier and jerry can holder. I was wondering if anyone here has the ladder attachment? I like the look of Slee's ladder and wondered if BIO's is similar in style.

(I reached out to Mike last year but he didn't have any photos on him as it's a more rarely ordered option.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom