2F Main Bearings leads wanted....MS 2087 P-.25mm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I've dug on the forum and found good part numbers for what Im looking for but I cant find them ANYWHERE.

Long story longer, rebuilding 2F, crank turned 10 under. OrderTiaho bearings for the correct size form Yota1 but turns out the Thust bearing face is also apparently oversized because crank does not fit.

Im dead in the water until I find pn for the clevite bearing with .25mm undersized diameter and stock thrust width is MS-2087 P-.25mm Any suggestions or leads would be great! Everything I see online ships mid or late August....if that is even reality. I figured there should be a set somewhere out there. Thanks!...

I was just told to shave the faces down of the trust bearings. Id prefer to buy the correct part since this is out of my wheelhouse.

Where in WA are you? I was going to have a crank turned and get ITM bearings to match from a machine shop in Everett.
I believe Clegg also showed they could get them (online). Not sure on part numbers.

Where in WA are you? I was going to have a crank turned and get ITM bearings to match from a machine shop in Everett.
I believe Clegg also showed they could get them (online). Not sure on part numbers.
Near tacoma. I had the crank turned at Custom Crank in Tacoma. Since i cant use the bearigns now, i guess there is no harm in trying to polish them to size. I'll keep digging.

I’m in Renton. Ordered those bearings from summit months ago and just got a ship date of 7/25 but we will see what happens. Still waiting on the cam I ordered months ago as well. Lots of supply chain issues. Just order them and wait is the best advice I can give. Wish Toyota would make these.

I’m in Renton. Ordered those bearings from summit months ago and just got a ship date of 7/25 but we will see what happens. Still waiting on the cam I ordered months ago as well. Lots of supply chain issues. Just order them and wait is the best advice I can give. Wish Toyota would make these.
Summit is saying the ship date when I look is 8/25. Did you notice the same PN comes up w a Chrysler 4 cyl turbo? I was searching that as well.

On a different note, sounds like polishing the bearings down is common practice to get thrust correct. Toyo1 Perf recommeded it w the set I have and also perform this in their shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom