Moab! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sailor

Jackass of all trades
Threads
7 states, 5000 KM US$850 Diesel Hells Revenge, Fins, etc. No issues with the truck other than the broken window when I backed into the tree!

tB91%MXHQp+f0KaTlRJHiQ.jpg

kr7MmXkuRqyeN+v07GFmKA.jpg

You must have had fun pulling that trailer through Hell's Revenge :steer:

You must have had fun pulling that trailer through Hell's Revenge :steer:
lol I skipped the hard obstacles this time as I had the fam along. Im realizing that my back and neck are too old for the 4x4 thing however...

lol I skipped the hard obstacles this time as I had the fam along. Im realizing that my back and neck are too old for the 4x4 thing however...

@Glenn-BJ74 laughs at you :hillbilly:
Jealous, it's been a few years since I was last there. Miss it.

was great! as an aside, after we got back from Moab we went up the Coq to Monck park and back, back up to Lundbom Lake, return, then down to McMinnville OR. and back to visit the Spruce Goose, then up the Crowsnest to Rock Creek and back. So the old truck did about 9000 KM up and down the mountains towing in savage temperatures, at interstate speeds, at elevations up to 9000 feet. Apart from burning too much overpriced diesel it had not one issue! the weight of truck and trailer is about 10,000 lbs.

Last edited:
That truck has served you very well over the years.

That truck has served you very well over the years.
indeed, I must also thank John and Philip Voo for all their help , particularly for the superb engine rebuild they did on it after I cracked a piston (likely my own fault). It has been flawless despite my repeated attempts to grenade it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom