Land Cruiser Heritage Parts Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the link. I just listed a few parts that I would like to see come back.

One tip: when filling out the box requesting the part number do not put a hyphen between the first five and second five numbers, the system only wants the numbers, no space, no hyphen.

Here's some things I listed including what I wrote in the comments section but would be surprised if any of them ever come back:

Headlamp Assemblies (R/L)
Front Park/marker lamp assemblies (R/L)
Mirror (door)
Transmission (A343F)
Fenders (R/L)
Speedometer (US spec)
Tachometer
Switch Assembly Turn Side (complete clock spring assy with switches/stalks) - Toyota (84310-6A261)
Motor Sub Assembly (HVAC)Blower with AC - Toyota (87103-60140)
Front wiper motor (LHD) Toyota (85110-60141)
Reservoir Assembly (windshield washer bottle) - Toyota (85315-60071)
Glass Windshield - Toyota (56111-60190)
Glass Sub Assembly Slide (sunroof) - Toyota (63201-60023)

Remember the parts have to be for one of three things - driving, turning, or stopping. Toyota probably will not make any electrical parts or body parts under the HPP. And you will probably have to prove ownership by quoting VIN (that's chassis not Diesel - lol) to be able to order parts, and they probably won't be available via the likes of Amayama/Partsouq/Megazip etc.

IDK. Maybe if a few thousand people were to request the same parts someone
in Japan might notice?? Wishful thinking I guess.

Much of the problem with reproducing long out of production parts is access to (a) the tooling and (b) the original engineering specs/drawings/plant/blueprints/etc. Toyota (here in Oz at least) has totally *suspended* ordering for 300 series LC's now due to supply issues and that will knock right back any plans to reproduce parts for older LC models. The focus seems more on the 25 and 40 series currently (rightly so).

Bringing this back in the 80 forum as apparently consideration is being given to include the 80 series in the Heritage program, including rear axle shafts in April of this year.

The more people who fill out the form the more attention the 80 series may get.

I just did it for the following parts:

Windshield: (blue tint 56111-60160)
Headlamp Assembly R/L: (81110-60395, 81150-60215)
Front Windshield Wiper motor: ( 85110-60141)
1997 model two connector Antenna Assy: (83600-60080)

note: when filling out the online request form do not use a hyphen or space between the 10 digit part number

Read post #507:

Last edited:
Are they now entertaining electronic parts like actuators? Back when this was announced, not only was the 80 out of scope, but requests were limited to non-electronic parts like axles, cables and the like. 🤷🏻

I’d love a new transmission, transfer case, door lock actuator, cruise control actuator, steering wheel with airbag etc else it’s a bit of a cool story bro program imho.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Big assemblies like transmissions/xfer cases and the like will not be coming back.

Same with electronic items.

Think: stopping, turning, and going forward and any parts that assist in this.

Also, this is mostly geared for the JDM.

That’s what I thought. Glad the 80 is under consideration regardless.

Thanks as always.

Today, Toyota Gazoo Racing announced that they were adding the 60, 70, and 80 series to their "Heritage Parts Program".

Previously, they had announced the revival of FJ40 parts, but it seems now they are taking surveys of owners who would like to see NLA parts be made again. I wanted to share the link so we can show our support and influence to make this happen.

- Sark

That’s what I thought. Glad the 80 is under consideration regardless.

Thanks as always.
Gives hope to me (28 on the 24th) and my 80 some hope 25 years from now when I'm still driving her. The 80 will be too rough for most of you by then 😉

Speaking of rough, consider your location and what it's doing to you and your 80. LMAO
I guess we all need to move just for the sake of our Cruisers!

Speaking of rough, consider your location and what it's doing to you and your 80. LMAO
Oh she doesn't see the roads this time of year, I have a disposable soulless 03 Sequoia for all that brine and salt! My buddies (11 Tacoma, Jeep JKU) don't understand why I don't drive my 80 in the winter.

The GR Heritage program is getting some love at the Tokyo Auto Salon (think SEMA Japan).

FB_IMG_1673639763648.jpg

We have a Lexus we built at the shop and I was really hoping to get there but the stars didn't align :(

IMG952567.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom