SOLD CA. 1969 FJ40 FST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
La Crescenta-Montrose, California United States
Mileage
Color
green
Hello members

Selling my 1969 Fj40 FST.

Original Arizona cruiser. Last registered was 1995. Picked this girl up at a farm in Fresno, CA.

It has factory soft top bows and factory soft top doors but not installed on the car.. Original Factory Red seat belts..

The engine starts without pressing on gas pedal. Transmission works. light oil leak from the oil pan, gasket needs replaced.

Floor has surface rust but has no cancer. 3 spots has toothpick size holes

Original front seat. I have passenger seat but its for a different year but could work for it. I will include it with the sale.. No rear seats.

Windshield is cracked. The previous owners had installed a second gas tank in the rear but it has been cancelled out.

Rear tire carrier and the rear gate open up very smooth, as if it just came out of the factory..

It is located in La Crescenta, CA, 91214.. I can help with transport

Asking $14,000 OBO

Clean California Title..

You are welcome to PM or call me at 818-281-2223

Thank you

20220608_133213.jpg

20220608_133227.jpg

20220608_133235.jpg

20220608_133244.jpg

20220608_133301.jpg

Last edited:
You have a good sense of humor.. It might take time to sell but hopefully it will go to a new home.
I hope the new owner will preserve the Patina but I wished it didnt have the second gas tank and few dents..
This beautiful girl is worth to preserve.
Work on the important things like electrical and drivetrain and spray protective coating on the paint , I could be wrong..
LOVE this!!!

That is one awesome 40. No amount of money could replicate that perfect color/patina. Looks like a safe bet to me. GLWS

@edmond4822 why is that every cool FJ for sale have a cooler FJ NOT for sale in the background! GLWS, this one is too far for me.

You should do a package deal with the truck...add a trailer and let someone fly and drive home with this in tow!

Awesome rigs you have for sale.

I came soooooo close to pulling the trigger on this. 🤨
Maybe the OP can guilt the flipper into selling it at same price that he paid for it. If his story on ebay is true, then he should have no problem. If hes looking for a profit, flipper!

I had to talk myself down of the ledge several times.…The shipping back back East was part of the issue(s)…Even considered borrowing “Garage Buddy’s” diesel and making it a vacation of sorts hauling it back. Crazy thing about this is ”The Mrs”, who is not what I would call an automotive aficionado, really liked this LC…I mean what are the odds? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom