Wanted 9.5" Aftermarket rear diff cover (will pay $$$) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sheck44

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi Guys ... will pay GOOD $$ for anyone that has an aftermarket rear diff cover for my 9.5" axle custom build truck
Let me know

Thanks guys, please call or text
Steve
416-200-8672

Hi Guys ... will pay GOOD $$ for anyone that has an aftermarket rear diff cover for my 9.5" axle custom build truck
Let me know

Thanks guys, please call or text
Steve
416-200-8672
@royal cake has a really cool retro ribbed aluminum cover.

Thanks for the shout out @EWheeler! Yeah in case you’re interested just hit me up!

80CBAD0F-8078-4B82-A163-6DC15443EA8D.jpeg

Thanks ... yes I've spoken to the guys at Nitro several times and the company making these went out of business

Royal Cake ABSOLUTELY I'll take one ... will PM you now
Cheers
Steve

Do'h! Sorry my friend this already sold. I tried the chat feature but looked like it was turned off; I only saw later that you had your phone number posted. Sorry about that.

Somebody from San Diego just called me the other day about a transfer case, and in passing he said he’d pulled the stock axles off his rig, and the rear diff had an aluminum cover. I think he said it was a Downey cover.

im supposed to meet him sometime in the near future. I’ll mention this to him.

Is RuffStuff no longer making them?

Oh crap !!~ Somebody ??
Please text me or call me ... again I'll pay good $$ for one

Cheers
Steve

Somebody from San Diego just called me the other day about a transfer case, and in passing he said he’d pulled the stock axles off his rig, and the rear diff had an aluminum cover. I think he said it was a Downey cover.

im supposed to meet him sometime in the near future. I’ll mention this to him.

Is RuffStuff no longer making them?
Just on they're website and doesn't look like they are doing a Toyota cover
PLEASE let me know if you are able to grab that cover

Thank you
Steve

I love how guys jump in here really quickly and try to steal this from under me
Nice ....

Cheers
Steve
I was thinking the same thing.

Unfortunately it looks like I am still in the hunt for one of these ...
Let me know guys

Thanks !!!

thought I had it on a shelf with some other parts in the garage but I’ll be damned if I can find it. Sure I have it somewhere though. My apologies for not digging it out first.
Rick

I see a couple outfits online show they have the nitro cover- did you already check with them?

I see a couple outfits online show they have the nitro cover- did you already check with them?

Absolutely nobody has these in stock, NITRO stopped getting these over a year ago
Cheers
Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom