SOLD Yreka, Ca Complete 72 FJ40 hardtop with both front and back doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 72 FJ40 that I have no plans on ever reinstalling the top and doors on it. The top and doors are complete with good glass and I have some of the replacement rubber seals.

Pictures too please...

I have a 72 FJ40 that I have no plans on ever reinstalling the top and doors on it. The top and doors are complete with good glass and I have some of the replacement rubber seals.
I am very interested. My friend Ken sent me the link to your ad and the price you wanted. I'd like to see pictures, please text them to my cell phone: (650) 793-1025. I could come up this weekend. Call me. Thanks, Ralph

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

I have more pictures but was only allowed 5. I have all new window guides and felts along with all new door gaskets and probably all the bolts needed to put the top back together. The fiberglass top is stored overhead in my carport.

I have more pictures but was only allowed 5. I have all new window guides and felts along with all new door gaskets and probably all the bolts needed to put the top back together. The fiberglass top is stored overhead in my carport.
What are you asking for them?

In line to buy this...

I hope this is not the new ‘norm’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom