What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (42 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Added the all brown Mosley seat covers to the rear seats, turned out to be a decent match to my Scheel-Manns, close enough to the other 40 shades of brown to satisfy me on my adventure truck.

I continue to be impressed with the leather seats from Mosley, I have had many years experience with Katzkin, DK Schweizer, etc. and these are as high quality as you can get along with great customer service!

A5DC961F-52E6-47CF-86BA-F31E117758DE.jpeg
B097DE42-574C-433C-B1BD-207E3C45F78D.jpeg
99BFA2DF-9EA4-4FA5-A1FF-631C0B30054C.jpeg

Added the all brown Mosley seat covers to the rear seats, turned out to be a decent match to my Scheel-Manns, close enough to the other 40 shades of brown to satisfy me on my adventure truck.

I continue to be impressed with the leather seats from Mosley, I have had many years experience with Katzkin, DK Schweizer, etc. and these are as high quality as you can get along with great customer service!

View attachment 3041119View attachment 3041120View attachment 3041121
@desmocruiser absolutely lovely ! Are these not stock chairs at the front ?

@desmocruiser absolutely lovely ! Are these not stock chairs at the front ?

Thanks! They are Scheel-Mann seats in the front, several great threads regarding, spendy but worth it if you spend alot of time in your 80.

This one is built for cross country trips and long days on the trail. My aging body appreciates them!

My other 80’s are short trippers and kept stock or with some new covers from Mosley.

Last edited:
I'm sure one day mine will not look like Frankenstein any more ..... seeing such great looking rigs out there gives me hope :D

I want to do the exact same thing. Can the wires just be swapped with new connectors from one light location to the other light location and be good to go?

Thanks for any input!
Very cool, I want to do the same but run a switch back bulb so with the clear corners it will be wht with the running lights on and switch to amber when signaling. Have that on my truck, it looks good!

The Lutz Auto speedo correction box is the bees knees. No wires to cut or splice, and nothing to disassemble - simple plug and play, and it's stupid easy to adjust. It's adjustable in 0.5% increments so you get the dead-nuts accurate speedometer/odometer, and your transmission shift points will feel like they should.

Agreed! Used it on mine and verifed with a GPS its only about 1/2 a MPH off! Awesome upgraqde is your running 35's like me!

Installed a blue sea usb, cig lighter and voltage monitor in the back for the fridge and charging whatever else. Really nice product, will come up with a more conventional cleaner mount one day. Or not. It has a fusible breaker on it to turn of when not in use.

5FDABA66-6CD7-4339-BF33-A8473EE2DADC.jpeg

57F7F1E0-AEC4-488C-B8AE-8E29CCA9446E.jpeg

I posted in my build thread already. My trans is back together but they broke the throttle/kick down cable. So 95% chance it's not ready for my road trip.

I posted in my build thread already. My trans is back together but they broke the throttle/kick down cable. So 95% chance it's not ready for my road trip.
You need to buy a spare truck from @FMC80

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom