Bixenon Retrofits and other FullyLitLED products (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent by @stubbs

100 series retrofit lookin good!!!

788C86C3-817E-4652-A43F-5A1793A9AC09.jpeg

Wonder if you would be able to do something like this ..?

Wonder if you would be able to do something like this ..?

I can do blacked out headlights! I’ve done gunmetal as well :) as far as backlighting the shroud I can do that but I try to minimize the amount of wear items aka electronics. In the event that you have faulty backlighting or it gives out some time in the distant future, the headlight will be taken apart to fix.

I don’t even supply HID kits anymore, I make people buy them from TRS so in the event that their HID kit goes out, they can contact TRS directly for replacement. I am not against warrantying but as a smaller operation compared to others, it is easier for the larger operations to warranty an HID kit :) also…TRS quality is top notch for their electronics and hardware so buying their HID kit is always good!

I can do blacked out headlights! I’ve done gunmetal as well :) as far as backlighting the shroud I can do that but I try to minimize the amount of wear items aka electronics. In the event that you have faulty backlighting or it gives out some time in the distant future, the headlight will be taken apart to fix.

I don’t even supply HID kits anymore, I make people buy them from TRS so in the event that their HID kit goes out, they can contact TRS directly for replacement. I am not against warrantying but as a smaller operation compared to others, it is easier for the larger operations to warranty an HID kit :) also…TRS quality is top notch for their electronics and hardware so buying their HID kit is always good!

Hello and thanks .. but with LED technologies these days, you rather take an HID than an LED ?

Hello and thanks .. but with LED technologies these days, you rather take an HID than an LED ?

Nothing against LED for me! The projectors TRS sells that i feel perform best are HID projectors. Also from experience I noticed that unless the reflector/projector was made specifically for HID or LED then the two are not so interchangeable! I have done LeD retrofits before, just not here on ih8mud :)

-L

Hello everyone,

All orders placed for interior LED kit are eligible for free license plate lights when photos of the install (simple before and after or before or just after) pictures are posted

Thank you everyone here who have purchased and posted their install pics!

Thanks to this little screw which used to be a pop pin, I will need to be adding an extra step to my retrofits…drilling this or cutting this (maybe even breaking it off on purpose 💪🏾) out then plastic welding/epoxy hybrid to place it back🙄

Thanks Depo…obviously not catering to the retrofitters….

View attachment 2754998
Why do you need to remove this? I'm doing my own retrofit soon and had no idea this was an issue. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom