Front End Rebuild Kit; Cruiser Teq (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rebuilding the front end, right of passage am I right?

Never done it before as I've only owned my 80 series for 6 months now.

Cruiser Teq seems to have the kit I need (seals) with the option to add Koyo bearings.

Also bought Wit's End seal driver only cause I had great results using it on my 4Runner.

Does Cruiser Teq offer a military discount? Promo code for mud members? Or somewhere else I should buy said kit?

I already have every tool I need for the job sans the 54mm socket.

Pic just cause

20220523_161146.jpg

All your questions would be answered by Cruiser TEQ.

I'll update the thread once I hear back tomorrow or whenever they reply.

My only question was regarding a military or forum discount. Thought a member could chime in to confirm or not.

Or for another member to suggest buying the same kit elsewhere.

Thanks for tagging them.

Like I said, just got my LC months ago.

I've purchased several items for it over the months IE Coastal Off Road DIY bumper, Wit's End hoses and other maintenance items, Dobinsons coils and Icon shocks.

Noticed some grease on my knuckle and I've needed to replace my gear oil again (contamination).

Inner seal is bad on one so I'm going to rebuild both knuckles as well as replace my diff breather.

Just want to save money where I can on quality parts.

I don't know about discounts but I would definitely recommend ordering the kit from cruiser outfitters / cruiser teq. Top notch service, quality parts, and they actually have knowledgeable employees to answer the phone and answer questions.

I don't know about discounts but I would definitely recommend ordering the kit from cruiser outfitters / cruiser teq. Top notch service, quality parts, and they actually have knowledgeable employees to answer the phone and answer questions.
x2. This is bigger than saving a couple bucks. Cruiser Outfitters is crème of the crop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom