Good deal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sometimes it’s just better to let people believe their own crazy and ignore their nonsense. Not worth arguing about something they believe to be true. Sometimes the spread of false information occurs this way but hey, that’s why the rest of the mud community can be there to right the ship when a few go astray.

Sometimes it’s just better to let people believe their own crazy and ignore their nonsense. Not worth arguing about something they believe to be true. Sometimes the spread of false information occurs this way but hey, that’s why the rest of the mud community can be there to right the ship when a few go astray.
That’s why I just gave up🫠

🍿🍿🍿

I am out numbered folks, there are only around 16k fj80 produced vs ~50k of you 1fz guys.....

"Fj80s got a semi float rear, you’re kind of limited on tire size anyway"
please explain to me how a semi float rear limit tire size??

I guess i gave up to...
Because you have a 30 spline axle shaft. Why are you even asking this?

Land Cruiser enthusiasts arguing over which subvarient is the best. Classic. They are in fact all great trucks regardless of series or variant. I’d drive a cruiser before most anything else on the planet.

I am out numbered folks, there are only around 16k fj80 produced vs ~50k of you 1fz guys.....

Marco....nobody was fighting you to outnumber you dude. You came in here scorched earth on your own accord unprovoked, throwing personal insults out over an engine, that nobody had even insulted!

Last edited:
Nothing new here, just the monthly 'butt-blasted over an engine' thread derailment

1474747466027.jpg

I think we can all agree that Toyota peaked in 1991 - 1992 and then made nothing but bad engineering decisions after that. It's the only explanation.

@Francis K you can click on any username and then select 'ignore' and you'll never have to see that person's posts again. I believe I did it myself after the first thread that a certain 3F-E fan jumped into.

Anyhoo, OP surely knows it's not a good deal by now.

I think we can all agree that Toyota peaked in 1991 - 1992 and then made nothing but bad engineering decisions after that. It's the only explanation.

@Francis K you can click on any username and then select 'ignore' and you'll never have to see that person's posts again. I believe I did it myself after the first thread that a certain 3F-E fan jumped into.

Anyhoo, OP surely knows it's not a good deal by now.

Gummy I never once on this forum been involved in a thread where someone is degrading an engine I don't think I've ever even taken notice of that before, the concept of that is even silly to me considering that it's a toyota engine in a landcruiser no less. How about this thread is the first time I have ever even typed the words "3FE" on this forum, I don't want to put someone on ignore for something this stupid. I don't want to put anyone on ignore....

Until now I honestly had no idea this was even a thing, and I'll say it again I didn't even talk bad about the 3FE!!!!

Coming here from the 100 section… Oo boy these 80 threads hit differently.🤣

Definitely the most entertaining section/forum on mud.

Hell, I only bought an 80 series so I could follow along without being a poser!!!!!

At times, as needed, I like to remind myself that - most often - when things get a bit tense on the web, it would all instantly dissolve in the real world. I’m sure we are all good here, and would hit a trail together no problem. All is well, except for my popcorn tummy ache.

My biggest gripe with the 3fe is it’s power and fuel economy.

And if you think you might want a power adder the 95-97 trucks are the most accommodating.
Makes sense.
Asking even a '97 to be a DD is a lot. I do, but have a solid taco back up. If my LX needed the engine pulled (again), no biggie. Getting new OEM parts is my concern, so far so good. As many have said here rust is the enemy regardless of brand or year.
These beasts better be fun, cause they ain't cheap - mine REALLY loves gas stations (insert hair pulling emoji)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom