Need help on pricing for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I have a 1989 FJ62 with 240,000 miles on it. ARB suspension and rack, everything runs and functions properly. Minimal to no rust. Just trying to get a ballpark on what should be asking for it? Thanks for your help!

Great interior, no dents in body, good running engine, very minimal frame rust, good tires, good body paint = $30K

$13K if it’s looking kinda worn out and engine/drivetrain is sketchy.

Used car prices are insanely high right now for any used car, so I suspect you could sell it for a good price.

Though gas prices are starting to put somewhat of a crunch on prices for the average joe. The people who have money to buy “collector” cars likely don’t care about fuel prices.

BaT (Bring a Trailer) prices are soggier right now than a Mississippi tee shirt in August, so your truck may not command what it would have a few months back. Pix would help us figure out your truck.

Hello,

I have a 1989 FJ62 with 240,000 miles on it. ARB suspension and rack, everything runs and functions properly. Minimal to no rust. Just trying to get a ballpark on what should be asking for it? Thanks for your help!

i think its worth this many boxes of parts if you part it out .........

1654545514280.jpeg

Last edited:
@ToyotaMatt I cannot believe you would suggest such a thing!
Not to be a smart ass, but more for your information, I didn't know ARB made a suspension for it? Did you mean OME?
Your cruiser is worth alot right now per @OSS post.

Not to be a smart ass, but more for your information, I didn't know ARB made a suspension for it? Did you mean OME?

without any photographs of any kind it's kinda hard to speculate 🤔

i was being the smart azz

ARB makes OME.

How about some photos of this FJ62? Sounds like it's worth a lot-maybe $20K+ (?)

Depends, In Dallas- Plano area the market hasn’t cooled.I get offers every week. These buyers know it’s like a carvette,gto,Mustang. Gas not as important as driving a classic and something few have .These classics make a statement and it’s all about the ride. If people are worried about the gas that much, that should not buy any classic antique. That’s not to say I don’t hate the gas prices today but it won’t effect me buying more classic cars.

without any photographs of any kind it's kinda hard to speculate 🤔

i was being the smart azz
Is your crystal ball broken?😁

Post some pics of your rig, any history while you own it etc. if you post it on CL you will get a lot of flakes and tire kickers so be ready.

Here's what could happen if you post in Chat, as suggested:

My 1980 BJ40, what's it worth?
  • Deleted by BiodieselBri
  • Saturday at 3:26 PM
  • Reason: I didn't realize I'd only get smartass replies.
  • BiodieselBri
  • Saturday at 8:14 AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom