Builds 1965 Seminole Red FJ45 SWB (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Northbound yet again. Magic is brewing

3DA9C856-2402-4795-9A19-6A2FF3F84380.jpeg

I’m almost convinced this is all going to work. The scientists at Mosley Motors have been consulting heavily with ETAF to ensure we are maximizing tractor performance

Seminole will be getting a mild inpatient surgery on Monday and then will undergo some Physical Conditioning for three days.

Combine is set for Thursday.

009E1B82-A9C8-492B-95EB-E891DAD589E5.jpeg

I don't know that one. But this thread had some interesting info: Production numbers FJ45 LWB - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/production-numbers-fj45-lwb.769734/page-2
@cruiseroutfit posted a cool table in it as well that breaks down the 40 to 45 imports at least. Now breaking down the 45 variants further...
@cruiserdan do you know how many of each 45 was imported into the US?

Dan should have a copy of the same frame chart I posted. I made a copy for the museum years ago though I can't say I've looked for it down there in a minute.

It has frame numbers but nothing super detail on production numbers and imports. There is an old 4WD history book I have that lists import numbers for the 40/45/55 in the US market. I'll have to dig it out and freshen up.

I’ll give a better update in a bit, but I’m stoked to see these two drag race before long :grinpimp:

I hope Lockwood gets to drive it before you and Grogan blow it up.

I just took it for a drive. It’s perfect. Smoothest 2F on the planet.

It’s in the shop for one last once over and a good cleaning

AC55908B-3875-4A75-BF44-36D28F0321BC.jpeg

While all the science was happening up north I collected the parts to mount a period correct jack under the seat and a jack handle and starting rod behind the seat.
E2FAB87B-FBCE-4C08-92D1-AF1B8A510398.jpeg
A89DF7A7-56BC-4F41-B193-6DEE055A7850.jpeg

The OEM M12 wing nut was frozen on the bracket and broke. If anyone is sitting on a spare I’ll take it.

4287D09B-EC65-4CCC-9BB3-BBB41BFFE2F9.jpeg

And thanks to those that tagged me on the OEM tool bag in the classified section. John had just found one when that one posted.

It came with a Cruiser but that’s the next story…..,

I can’t remember all the pre-PO stuff but did this come from JP without the toolbox?

Not the kit but the driver’s underseat box, I know 65 40’s had underseat toolboxes but wasn’t sure about 45s. Maybe this was removed to gain more seating clearance with the steering wheel?

Not the kit but the driver’s underseat box, I know 65 40’s had underseat toolboxes but wasn’t sure about 45s. Maybe this was removed to gain more seating clearance with the steering wheel?

The removable tops did not have tool box seats. They are completely different than the non-removable top 45s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom